當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 網絡社交英語口語 Unit54:你被炒魷魚了?

網絡社交英語口語 Unit54:你被炒魷魚了?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.42W 次

網絡社交英語口語 Unit54:你被炒魷魚了?

網絡社交英語口語 Unit54:你被炒魷魚了?

SCENE② C 在唐的酒吧裏

Herbert: It's not that she's not worth it, it's the 1) situation.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

赫伯特: 不是她不值得,是現實的情況。

Don: What’s situation?

唐: 什麼情況?

Herbert: It has to do with my job.

赫伯特: 這跟我的工作有關。

Don: You've lost your job?

唐: 你被炒魷魚了?

Herbert: No, just the 2) opposite.

赫伯特: 不是,恰好相反。

Don: You got a 3) promotion?

唐: 你升官啦?

Herbert: Yes. But it's in , far away from Rose.

赫伯特: 對。但我會被調去新竹……離柔絲好遠好遠。

語言詳解

A: Did the boss promote you?

老闆有提升你嗎?

B: Quite the opposite. He fired me.

剛好相反,他炒我魷魚

Just the opposite. 正好相反】

當別人說的話,跟實際狀況完全相反的時候,這句話正可派上用場。

A: Are you sick of eating at home? Do you want to go out, honey?

老是在家吃你會不會膩?要不要出去吃啊,親愛的?

B: Just the opposite. I want to stay in and have a romantic dinner with my lovely wife.

纔不膩呢。我正想待在家裏跟愛妻來頓浪漫的晚餐。

1) situation (n.) 情況,局面

2) opposite (a.) 相反的

3) promotion (n.) 升遷