當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 隨身應急英語會話(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:乘車時的緊急情況(4)

隨身應急英語會話(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:乘車時的緊急情況(4)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.82K 次

there anything wrong with the plane?

隨身應急英語會話(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:乘車時的緊急情況(4)
這飛機怎麼啦?

flight today?

今天沒有飛行班次嗎?

planes fly now.

現在沒有飛機起飛。

does the plane for New York fly?

往紐約的班機何時起飛?

long do we have to wait?

我們必須等多久?

e shall I wait?

我應在何處等候?

se wait in the lobby.

請在休息室等候。

announce the information.

我們報告消息。

there any other way to New York?

到紐約還有其他方式嗎?

10.I'd like to take other plane.

我願意搭乘別的班機。

11.I have to go within today.

我必須在今天之內到達。

the plane fly soon after the fog clears?

霧散之後這班飛機可以立刻起飛嗎?

airport is closed.

飛機場關閉了。

d you refund my air ticket?

請你幫我退機票好嗎?

15.I'd like to change my destination.

我想要變更目的地。

there a hotel near the airport?

飛機場附近有旅館嗎?

ine prepare hotel for us,doesn't it?

航空公司爲我們準備了旅館,不是嗎?

't we have to fix our hotel charge?

我們不必限定旅館費用嗎?

e is the hotel?

旅館在哪裏?

take you over by bus.

我們用巴士接你過去。

time is my flight tomorrow?

明天我搭乘的班次是幾點?

time will you meet me?

你什麼時候來接我?

n't this bus take me to the down town?

這巴士不能載我到市區嗎?

ld I change cars here?

我應該在這裏換車嗎?

e can I change?

我在哪裏可以換車?

I have to return?

我必須回頭嗎?

this direction wrong?

方向錯了嗎?

shall I go?

我該如何去?

h bus can I change?

我可以換何種巴士?

d you tell me the best way?

請你告訴我最好的方式好嗎?

you all right?

你還好吧?

you have pain?

痛嗎?

you walk?

你能走嗎?

part did you have hit?

你傷在哪裏?

seems I had my shoulder hit.

我的肩膀似乎被撞傷了。

you have this scar before?

你以前有這個傷疤嗎?

your dress break?

你的衣服破了嗎?

l I take you home?

需要我送你回去嗎?

l I call for the police?

需要我去叫警察嗎?

you come and see the police with me?

請你和我一起去見警察好嗎?

's go to a hospital.

我們一起去醫院吧!

12.I'm not injured.

我沒有受傷。

car is rental.

這是部出租汽車。

14.I'll get in contact with a rental car company.

我將和出租汽車公司聯繫。

l I have a record of the accident?

我會有這意外事件的紀錄嗎?

d you offer it to the insurance company?

請你將記錄交給保險公司好嗎?

se come to the police to pick it up.

請到警察局去拿。

18.I carry automobile liability insurance.

我帶着汽車損害保險。

19.I will have it paid by the insurance company.

我將會得到保險公司的賠償。

kind of procedure shall I take?

我應辦什麼手續?

the procedure take much time?

這手續會花很多時間嗎?

se tell me your telephone number.

請告訴我你的電話號碼。

is my driving licence.

這是我的駕駛執照。

shall have a contact from a insurance company.

你將和保險公司聯繫。