當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:談論同事被綁架

大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:談論同事被綁架

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

Do you remember John from head office?

ing-bottom: 100%;">大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:談論同事被綁架
你記得總公司的John嗎?

Yes.

記得。

Have you heard what happened to him?

你有沒有聽說他出了什麼事?

No, what?

沒有。怎麼了?

He had his car stolen.

他的車被偷了。

Actually he was kidnapped while he was in the car.

他等於是被綁架了,因爲他當時在車裏。

What do you mean?

你的意思是?

Well, apparently, he was just getting into his car,

哦,他顯然是纔剛上車。

He'd parked it in one of those underground multi-story things-he was just getting in and suddenly three guys with guns opened the back doors of the car and got in.

他把車停在那些多層式地下停車場的其中一層,他一上車,就有三個持槍的歹徒突然打開後車門跳進去。

Crikey. Where did this happen?

哎喲。這件事在哪裏發生的?

In Taichung, I think.

我想是在臺中。

Oh, right, I hear they have a lot of this kind of problem down there.

嗅,對,我聽說當地有很多這類問題。

Really? Well anyway, they pointed their guns at him and said, you know, keep calm and drive out.

真的嗎?反正他們就拿槍指着他說,靜靜把車開出去就對了。

We don't want to hurt just want your car.

我們不想傷害你,我們只是要你的車而已。

So what happened?

所以結果呢?

Well, he drove out, and when he got to the booth to pay the attendant, he pretended to have an epileptic fit, you know, to scare the thieves away.

哦,他把車開出去,等開到票亭要繳錢給收費員時,便假裝羊癲瘋發作,你知道,以便把歹徒嚇跑。

The attendant was no help at all: even though the guys were holding guns in plain view, he did nothing.

但收費員根本置之不理,雖然眼睜睜看着那些人拿着槍,他卻袖手旁觀。

That's terrible.

太可怕了。

Yes, makes you think, doesn't it.

是啊,你連想都不敢想。

So what happened next?

所以接下來呢?

Well, he kept on pretending to have a fit, so they freaked out and just ran away.

額,他一直假裝發病,於是他們便嚇得逃走了。

Well, he sure was lucky.

噢,他真是走運。

I'll say.

我也這麼覺得。