當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第46期:討論電影

大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第46期:討論電影

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.11W 次

Have you seen the new Robert Neare Movie?

大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第46期:討論電影
你看了羅伯特.尼迪洛的新電影嗎?

Is that the animated one?

是那部動畫片嗎?

Yeah, it's really good.

是啊,那部片子很好看。

I don't really like cartoons.

我不太喜歡看卡通。

Really? I love them! They're so cute!

是嗎?我愛死了!它們實在好可愛!

I find them boring. I prefer gangster movies.

我覺得它們很無聊。我寧可去看幫派電影。

Oh, yeah? I really don't like gangster movies. I don't like on screen violence.

是哦? 我不太喜歡幫派電影,因爲我不喜歡銀幕暴力。

What's your favorite movie?

你最喜歡什麼電影?

I think The Business Godfather is the best one. You?

我覺得最棒的是《The Business Godfather》。你呢?

Part 1 or 2?

第一部還是第二部?

Actually Part 2 is better.

說實話,第二部比較好。

Yes, I agree.

沒錯,我同意。

Part 3 is terrible. Randy Gracias is in it, right?

第三部就很差了,藍迪.格瑞西斯出演了,對吧?

Yes, that's right, and it was made in Rome. It's not so good.

對,沒錯,而且它是在羅馬拍攝,只是拍得不怎麼樣。

You know it took ages to make, and was behind schedule and over budget.

你知道,它可是拍了好久,進度落後又超出預算。

Really?

是嗎?

Yes. And they had problems with the cast.

是啊,而且他們的演員也有問題。

Most of them didn't like the star, and the male and female leads had an off-screen romance.

大部分人都不喜歡那個明星,而且男女主角又鬧出戲外排聞。

The female lead got pregnant, which made shooting the movie difficult.

結果女主角懷孕了,而這也提高了電影拍攝的難度。

I also heard that the director and cameraman kept fighting.

我還聽說,導演和攝影師從頭吵到尾。

Wow. It must be so difficult to make a move, actually, if you think about it: so many people to manage, and so many things to organize.

哇,說真的,拍電影一定很難。你想想看,有這麼多人要管理,又有這麼多事要安排。

Yes. My company is financing a movie at the moment.

是啊.我公司目前就在出資拍電影。

Really?

真的嗎?

Yes, a low budget art house movie, but our CEO believes in supporting the arts.

真的,是一部低預算的藝術電影,可是我們老闆認爲要支持藝術。

Oh. so do I.

噢,我有同感。