當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:迴應

大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:迴應

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.42W 次

Conversation 1

大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:迴應
對話1

A funny thing happened to me the other day.

前幾天我碰到了一件好玩的事。

I was just thinking about someone I went to school with, this boy I was quite friendly with in third grade.

我想起一個以前跟我一起上學的人,那個男生在三年級的時候跟我很要好。

We used to hang out together, he lived next door, but then my parents moved and I changed schools and never saw him again.

他就住在隔壁,我們經常在一起玩。可是後來我父母搬了家,我也轉學了,從此再也沒跟他見過面。

Well, I was wAlking down Nan Jing Dong Lu (Nanjing E. Rd.)during my lunch break thinking about this boy.

我午休時間走南京東路上,心裏想到這個男孩。

I have no idea why I was thinking about him.

我不知道爲什麼會想起他……

Yes, and suddenly I heard someone call my name.

對呀,然後我突然聽到有人叫我的名字。

I turned around and there was this man looking at me.

我回過頭去,看到有個男人在看我。

I didn't recognize him at all, but he obviously knew who I was.

我完全認不出他來,他卻一副認識我的樣子。

You got it. Well, he walked up to me and said my name again and then realized it was the boy I had been thinking about, the one from third grade!

你說對了。好啦,他朝我走過來,又叫了一次我的名字。然後我認出來了,他就是我心裏想的那個三年級的男孩!

Yeah, isn't it?

對,難道不是嗎?

Conversation 2

對話2

Did you see Ally McBeal last night?

你昨晚有看《艾莉的異想世界》嗎?

Oh, it was hilarious. You know John's frog?

噢,太有趣了,你知道John的青蛙嗎?

That's right. Well, they all went out to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate and took the frog with them.

沒錯,他們帶着青蛙一起到中國餐廳慶祝。

Well, John thought the frog looked hungry, so he asked Ling to help him ask the waiter if they could take the frog into the kitchen to feed it.

嗯,John覺得青蛙看起來有點俄,所以請Ling幫他請服務員帶青蛙到廚房去餵它。

Ling asked the waiter in Chinese, and the waiter took the frog away.

Ling用中文請服務員幫忙,服務員便把青蛙帶走了。

Well, after a while, the waiter brought a new dish to the table, which they all enjoyed.

嗯,過了一會兒,服務員端一道新菜色上桌,他們都很喜歡。

Then John started to get a bit worried about why it was taking them so long to feed the frog, so he asked the waiter about it.

然後John開始有點擔心,爲什麼喂個青蛙花了這麼久的時間,於是他問了服務員。

And the waiter told them that the dish they had just eaten was John's frog!

然後服務員告訴他們,他們剛用過的菜色就是John的青蛙!

The waiter misunderstood Ling's request and cooked the frog and served it to them.

服務員誤會了Ling的要求,把青蛙給煮了並送上桌。

Yes, but it's also really funny, don't you think?

是啊!但真的很有趣,你不覺得嗎?