當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 常用英語單詞 > “music to ears”是什麼意思?和聽音樂真沒什麼關係

“music to ears”是什麼意思?和聽音樂真沒什麼關係

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.6W 次

關於聲音的俚語有很多, 你都知道哪些呢?今天小編就帶大家來看一看這些實用的表達,趕緊學起來吧!

“music to ears”是什麼意思?和聽音樂真沒什麼關係

1. hit the right note /strike the right note

說得恰當

I don’t know how he managed to do it, but he just struck the right note and the meeting ended really positively, even the boss looked pleased!

我不知道他是怎麼做到的,但他只是說話恰當得體,會議結束得非常積極,即使是老闆看起來也很高興!

 

2. blow your own trumpt/ blow your own horn / toot your own horn

自吹自擂

Well, you’re very good at blowing your own trumpet, you just never seem to prove it!

好吧,你很擅長自吹自擂,你似乎從未證明過任何事!

 

3. it takes two/ to tango

一個巴掌拍不響

I know you saw what he did, but it takes two to tango, they are both equally to blame.

我知道你看到了他所做的,但是一個巴掌拍不響,他們都要承擔同樣的責任。

 

4. fit as a fiddle

非常健康

It’s unbelievable. He must be at least 80 but he’s as fit as a fiddle!

真是難以置信。他一定至少80歲了,但他非常健康!

 

5. with bells on

不折不扣的,十足的

Yes, I’m going to the party too, I’ll be there with bells on!

是的,我也要去參加聚會,我會非常想去的!

 

6. like a broken record

喋喋不休

Would you please stop going on about her boyfriend, you sound like a broken record!

你能不能別再提她的男朋友了,你聽起來總是喋喋不休!

 

7. and all that jazz

諸如此類

Celebrities definitely seem to be starting all the latest trends with fashion, hair and all that jazz.

名人們顯然是從時尚、髮型和爵士樂開始了所有的最新潮流。

 

8. music to my ears

好消息

When they read out the results and everyone heard that I got top marks, it was like music to my ears!!

當他們宣讀結果時,每個人都聽說我得了高分,這真是個好消息!