當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 色拉英語樂園學口語 第78課:要下班去香港的票

色拉英語樂園學口語 第78課:要下班去香港的票

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.17W 次

Lesson 78 Next flight to HONG KONG

色拉英語樂園學口語 第78課:要下班去香港的票

一、情景對話:

Excuse me 對不起

I want the next flight to Hong Kong. 我要搭下一班去香港的飛機.

One way or round trip? 單程還是往返?

One way! And make it fast! 單程! 請快點!

I need to get out of here! 我要離開這裏!

A one way ticket is 1200 yuan. 單程票是1200元.

Would you prefer First Class? 你要頭等艙嗎?

I don’t care I’m in a hurry! 我無所謂,我在趕時間!

Just give me the ticket! 給我一張票就可以了!

Thanks! You’re real life-saver! 謝謝! 你真是我的救命恩人!

A “life saver”? 救命恩人?

Has anyone seen a rooster? 有沒有人看見一隻公雞?

二、單詞:

Flight 航班/ one way 單程/ round trip 往返的/ first class 頭等艙/ life-saver 救命恩人/

三、要點:

Excuse me , I want the next flight to Hong Kong. 對不起,我要搭下一班去香港的飛機.

I need to get out of here! 我要離開這裏!

Would you prefer …? 你更偏愛/ 想要….嗎?

Would you prefer First Class? 你要頭等艙嗎?

Which would you prefer, blue or white? 藍色和白色, 你更喜歡哪個?

I prefer walking to riding a bike. 我寧願步行, 也不願騎車.

She prefers to be alone. 她寧願獨自一人.

I don’t care. 我無所謂/我不關心.

I don’t care, I’m in a hurry! 我無所謂,我在趕時間!

I don’t care about the examination. 我對考試毫不在意.

I don’t care where the new school will be built. 我不在意新學校建在哪兒?

You’re a real life-saver! 你真是我的救命恩人!

Has anyone seen…? 有沒有人看到….?

Has anyone seen a rooster? 有沒有人看見一隻公雞?

Has anyone seen my wallet? 有沒有人看到我的錢包?

One way or round trip? (你要) 單程還是往返票?

Get out of 離開,擺脫

Can you help me get out of here? 你能幫我離開這兒嗎?

In a hurry 匆忙

He left the office in a hurry. 他匆忙離開了辦公室.

Flight 航班/ one way 單程的/ round trip 往返的/ one way or round trip? (你要)單程還是往返票?/ get out of 離開,擺脫/ in a hurry 匆忙