當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 色拉英語樂園學口語 第55課:我的手錶呢

色拉英語樂園學口語 第55課:我的手錶呢

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.1W 次

Lesson 55 Where’s my watch

色拉英語樂園學口語 第55課:我的手錶呢

一、情景對話:

Hey, how are things going? 嘿,夥計, 感覺怎麼樣?

Terrific, thanks to the doctor! 我感覺好極了, 多虧了醫生.

Thanks? What do you mean? 感謝? 什麼意思?

You’re Lucky, he’s so absent-minded! 你真幸運. 他是個很粗心大意的人!

Absent-minded? 粗心?

What are you talking about? 你在說什麼啊?

Well, he left a sponge inside me when he did my operation. 嗯,他給我做手術時,就把紗布忘在我肚子裏了.

What did you day? 你說什麼?

He left a sponge inside you? 他把紗布留在你的肚子裏了?

And he left his ring in my belly! 他還把戒指忘在我的肚子裏呢!

No. 不!

Say, has anyone seen my watch? 你們誰看見我的手錶了?

二、單詞:

Lucky 幸運的/ operation 手術/ ring 戒指/ belly 肚子/

三、要點:

Thanks to… 多虧了…

Terrific, thanks to the doctor! 我感覺好極了, 多虧了醫生!

Thanks to the tour guide, we had a great trip. 多虧了導遊,我們旅途很愉快.

Thanks to the fine weather, the rice grew quickly. 多虧了好天氣, 稻米和得很快.

Thanks to the rain, we had to stay inside all day. 多虧了這場雨, 我們在屋裏待了一天.

What do you mean? you’re lucky – he’s so absent-minded! 什麼意思? 你真幸運. 他是個很粗心大意的人.

What are you ….? 你在…?

What are you talking about? 你在說什麼啊?

What are you doing? 你在做什麼?

What are you looking at? 你在看什麼?

Well, he left a sponge inside me when he did my operation. 嗯,他給我做手術時,就把紗布忘在我肚子裏了.

When I was child, I liked to play with insects. 當我是個孩子時, 我很喜歡昆蟲.

When I’m free, I’ll show you around Shanghai. 當我有空時,我會帶你參觀上海的.

When I was watching TV, the phone rang. 當我看電視時,電話響了.

Say, has anyone seen my watch? 你們誰看見我的手錶了?

How are tings going? 感覺如何?

Long time no see, how are things going? 好久不見,感覺如何?

Terrific! 棒極了!

How are you? Terrific! 棒極了!

Lucky 幸運的/ operation 手術/ ring 戒指/ how are things going? 感覺如何? Terrific. 棒極了!