當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 色拉英語樂園學口語 第88課:離家出走

色拉英語樂園學口語 第88課:離家出走

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.47W 次

Lesson 88 TIME TO LEAVE HOME

色拉英語樂園學口語 第88課:離家出走

一、情景對話:

Father I’ve decided to leave home. 爸爸,我已經決定離家出走。

What? 什麼?You’re leaving home? 你要離家出走?

Yes, I’m a big boy now. 是的,我現在已經是個大男孩了。

I can take care of myself. 我能照顧自已了。

Honey come here quick! 親愛的 到這兒來 快點!

Our little chick says he wants to leave home! 我們的雞寶寶說他要離家出走!

What? 什麼?

So he’s decided to go away. 所以它決定出走。

Honey the chick says he’s old enough to leave home now. 親愛的,雞寶寶說他已經長大了,可以離開家了。

Oh dear! 哦親愛的!

But if that’s what he wants then I guess we’ll have to let him go. 但是,如果那是他想要的,我想我們只得讓他走。

I sure will miss him while he’s living out there….他出走的日子裏我一定會想他的。。。

All alone …hungry… 獨自一人。。。捱餓。。。

Outside during the long cold nights… 在漫長而寒冷的夜晚。。。

Oh…uh… never mind! 哦。。。嗯。。。別放在心上!

I was just kidding! 我只是在開玩笑!

二、單詞:

Leave home 離家出走/ chick 小雞/ let 讓/ alone 獨自一人的/ hungry 飢餓的/

三、要點:

I’ve decided to … 我已決定(做)。。。。

I’ve decided to leave home. 我已快定離家出走。

She has decided not to take the job offer. 她已決定不接受那份工作。

What? You’re leaving home? 什麼? 你要離家出走?

I’m a big boy now. 我現在已經是個大男孩了。

Take care of …. 照顧。。。。。

I can take care of myself. 我能照顧自已了。

Helen and her sister had to take care of their sick mother. 海倫和她的姐姐不得不照顧他們生病的母親。
Be old enough to….已經可以。。。。

Honey, the chick says he’s did enough to leave home now. So he’s decided to go away. 親愛的, 雞寶寶說他已經長大了,可以離開家了。所以它決定出走。

I’m old enough to go to school. 我已經到了上學的年齡了。

Honey 親愛的

Honey, please pass me the newspaper. 親愛的,請把報紙遞給我好嗎?

Never mind. 別放在心上。

I was just kidding! 我只是在開玩笑!

If that’s what you want, do it! 如果這是你想要的,那就去做!

Leave home 離家出走/ chick 小雞/ let 讓/ honey 親愛的/ never mind. 別放在心上。/ I was just kidding! 我只是在開玩笑!