當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 色拉英語樂園學口語 第56課:看醫生

色拉英語樂園學口語 第56課:看醫生

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.61K 次

Lesson 56 That’s why I come to see you

色拉英語樂園學口語 第56課:看醫生

一、情景對話:

Hi, Doctor. I don’t feel so great. 醫生,我感覺不是很舒服。

Hmmm, you know, you don’t look well. 哦,你看上去是不太好。

I think you need an immediate examination! 我想你必須立即接受檢查。
Why don’t you lie down? 爲什麼不躺下呢?

Tell me, are you taking any medicine? 告訴我, 你吃了什麼藥嗎?

No. 沒有。

Has anyone else looked at you before you came here? 到我這裏之前你還請教過什麼人嗎?

Well, I talked to the owner of the drug store across the street. 我找過街對面一家藥店老闆。

What? That quack? 什麼! 那個江湖騙子

He’s full of hot air! 他什麼都不懂!

What kind of useless advice did he give you? 他都給你出了什麼餿主意?

He…he… he suggested I come see you! 他。。。他。。。他建議我來找你!

二、單詞:

Doctor 醫生/ medicine 藥/ store 商店/ street 街道,道路/

三、要點:

I feel …我感覺….

I don’t feel so great. 我感覺不是很舒服.

I don’t feel well. 我感覺不是很舒服.

I feel better now. 我現在感覺好些了.

Why don’t you …? 你爲什麼不….?

Why don’t you lie down? 爲什麼不躺下呢?

Why don’t you take a taxi? 你爲什麼不坐出租車?

Why don’t we go out for a walk? 我們爲什麼不出去走走?

Well, I talked to the owner of the drug store across the street. 我找過街對面一家藥店老闆.

What kind of useless advice did he give you? 他都給你出了什麼餿主意?

Suggest ….建議….

He suggested I come to see you. 他建議我來找你.

I suggest you wash your hands. 我建議你洗一下手.

They suggested we stay in Shanghai for another two weeks. 他們建議多們在上海再呆兩星期.

Quack 江湖醫生, 冒充醫生的

Don’t believe him, he is a quack. 不要相信他, 他是個庸醫.

Hot air 空想,空話

Doctor 醫生/ medicine 藥/ store 商店/ quack 江湖醫生,冒充醫生的/ hot air 空想,空話