當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 色拉英語樂園學口語 第97課:攤雞蛋

色拉英語樂園學口語 第97課:攤雞蛋

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.68K 次

Lesson 97 Scrambled eggs

色拉英語樂園學口語 第97課:攤雞蛋

一、情景對話:

Mom I have something to tell you 媽媽 我有些事要告訴你

But I don’t know how to start 但我不知如何開口

What is it? 什麼事?

What are you talking about son? 孩子 你在說些什麼?

Uh I was careless and uh knocked over the table 嗯 我不小心 嗯 打翻了桌子.

Is that all? 就這些?

Don’t worry about it honey. 別擔心, 親愛的

But um I also broke the bowls sitting on the table 可是 嗯 我把桌子上的碗也打翻了

Oh those were old bowls哦 那些是舊碗

Everybody makes mistakes forget about it. 每個人都會犯錯, 忘了它吧!

Uh there’s something else: 嗯 還有些事:

I broke the eggs that were in the bowls 我打碎了碗裏的雞蛋

I’m really sorry! 真的很抱歉!

I’m sure it was an accident right? 我敢肯定那是意外,是嗎?

Don’t worry! 不用擔心!

You’ll have other brothers and sisters soon enough. 你很快會有弟弟妹妹的

Will I ? 真的嗎?

I’m really sorry Mom! 我真的很抱歉 媽媽!

Forget it it’s nothing! 別放在心上, 沒事!

Now go and play 現在去玩吧.

二、單詞:

Bowl碗 / mistake 錯誤/ forget 忘記/ accident 事故/ soon很快 /

三、要點:

Mom, I have something to tell you, but I don’t know how to start. 媽媽, 我有些事要告訴你, 但我不知如何開口.

What are you talking about, son? 孩子, 你在說些什麼?

Everybody makes mistakes. 每個人都會犯錯.

Everybody makes mistakes, forget about it. 每個人都會犯錯, 忘了它吧.

You’ve made a big mistake. 你犯了個嚴重錯誤.

I’m really sorry! 真的很抱歉!

I’m sure… 我(敢)肯定…

I’m sure it was an accident, right? 我敢肯定那是意外, 是嗎?

… soon enough. 很快 …..
Don’t worry, you’ll have other brothers and sisters soon enough. 不用擔心, 你很快會有弟弟和妹妹的

The doctor will be back soon enough. 醫生很快就會回來.
… , but I don’t know how to start. ……, 但我不知如何開口.

Is that all ? 就這些了?

Forget it! 別放在心上!