當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 英國首相卡梅倫辭職演講:我盡力了(雙語)

英國首相卡梅倫辭職演講:我盡力了(雙語)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.75W 次

在英國公投決定脫歐後,英國首相卡梅倫24日在太太陪同下宣佈,他將辭去首相職務。10月份之後,由新的首相接替他的工作。那麼你想知道卡梅倫的辭職演講都有哪些內容嗎?下面本站小編爲大家帶來英國首相卡梅倫辭職演講完整版:我盡力了(雙語),希望大家喜歡!

英國首相卡梅倫辭職演講:我盡力了(雙語)
  英國首相卡梅倫辭職演講:我盡力了

大家早上好

Good morning everyone,

英國剛剛舉行了一場規模巨大的民主活動

the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise,

也許是英國曆史上最大的一次

perhaps the biggest in our history.

來自英格蘭 蘇格蘭 威爾士 北愛爾蘭

Over 33 million people from England,

和直布羅陀 超過3300萬的人民 行使了發言權

Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.

應該是感到自豪的是 我們信任

We should be proud of the fact that in these islands

這些島嶼上人民 做出重大決策

we trust the people for these big decisions.

英國不僅擁有一個議會民主制

We not only have a parliamentary democracy,

而且 有關英國如何治理的問題

but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed

有的時候 就需要問問人民自己

there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves

這就是我們所做的

and that is what we have done.

英國人民已經投票決定離開歐盟

The British people have voted to leave the European Union

他們的意願 必須得到尊重

and their will must be respected.

我想感謝所有爲留歐派奔走的人

I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument,

包括所有拋棄黨派分歧的人

including all those who put aside party differences

他們支持自己堅信的 對有利於國家的觀點

to speak in what they believe was the national interest

同時 讓我向所有脫歐派人士的

and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign

努力和激情表示祝賀

for the spirited and passionate case that they made.

英國人民的意志 必須服從

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

這並不是一個可以掉以輕心的決定

It was not a decision that was taken lightly,

原因不只是各種組織

not least because so many things were said

對其重要性 曾做出的那些解釋

by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.

所以 不能對結果 有任何的懷疑

So there can be no doubt about the result.

全球各地的人們 都看到了英國做出的選擇

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

我想向市場和投資者保證

I would reassure those markets and investors

英國的經濟基本面是強勁的

that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong

對於住在歐盟各國的英國人

and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries

以及住在英國的歐盟公民

and European citizens living here

我向你們保證 你們的狀況不會立即發生改變

that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.

在出行方面 暫時不會發生變化

There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel,

貨物依然可以流通 服務依舊能夠交易

in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.

現在 我們必須做好與歐盟談判的準備

We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.

這需要蘇格蘭和

This will need to involve the full engagement of

北愛爾蘭政府的全力配合

the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments

確保 捍衛 並增進

to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom

英國國內各方的利益

are protected and advanced.

但是 我認爲 一段穩定的時期

but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability

和新的領導人 才符合國家利益

and then the new leadership required.

今天 沒有必要說明確切的時間表

There is no need for a precise timetable today

但在我看來 目標應是 在十月的保守黨會議上

but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place

選出一個適當的新首相

by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.

保證穩定 將是重要的

Delivering stability will be important

未來三個月 我將繼續出任首相

and I will continue in post as Prime Minister

還有我的內閣也留任

with my Cabinet for the next three months.

內閣將在星期一開會

The Cabinet will meet on Monday,

英格蘭銀行行長 正在準備做出一個聲明

the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps

建議英國央行和財政部 採取安撫金融市場的行動

that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.

我們還將繼續推進重要的立法

We will also continue taking forward the important legislation

這些議程 是在女王的議會講話上設置的

that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech.

我今天早上向女王陛下彙報

And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning

向女王陛下說明 我將採取的步驟

to advise her of the steps that I am taking.

而與歐盟的談判

A negotiation with the European Union

將需要一個新的首相的領導

will need to begin under a new prime minister

我認爲 應該由一位新首相來決定

and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision

英國應該何時引用《里斯本條約》第50條

about when to trigger Article 50

並開始離開歐盟的正式法定程序

and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.

下週 我將參加歐洲理事會的會議

I will attend the European Council next week

解釋英國人已經作出的決定 和我自己的決定

to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

英國人民已經做出了選擇

The British people have made a choice,

這不僅需要得到尊重

that not only needs to be respected

而且 那些爭論中輸掉的一方

but those on the losing side of the argument

包括我自己 也應該幫助脫歐成功

- myself included - should help to make it work.

英國是一個特殊的國家 我們這麼多優點

Britain is a special country - we have so many great advantages

採用議會民主制 通過和平的辯論

– a parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues

解決關於我們未來的重大問題

about our future through peaceful debate,

英國是一個貿易大國 有着科學和藝術

a great trading nation with our science and arts,

有技術 和也有創造力 享譽世界各地

our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.

雖然英國並不完美 但我相信英國能成爲

And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model

一個多種族多信仰的民主榜樣

for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy,

人們可以來 做出貢獻

where people can come and make a contribution

並上升到他們的才華允許的最高點

and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.

雖然 離開歐洲不是我推薦的道路

Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended,

我是第一個來讚美 英國難以置信的優勢

I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.

我以前說過 英國可以在歐盟以外生存下來

I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union

而事實上 我們能找到生存的方法

and indeed that we could find a way.

現在已決定離開

Now the decision has been made to leave,

我們需要找到最佳的辦法

we need to find the best way

我會盡我所能 來提供幫助

and I will do everything I can to help.

我熱愛這個國家 爲國家服務 我感到榮幸

I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it

我會盡我所能 在未來幫助這個偉大的國家取得成功

and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.

非常感謝

Thank you very much.

  首相卡梅倫辭職演講語言點講解:

  一、put aside的釋義:

e one side 放在一邊

She put her sewing aside when the telephone rang.電話響時她把縫紉活放在一邊。

or reserve 節省或存儲

He tries to put aside a little money every month.每月他都努力省些錢下來。

  二、spirited:精神飽滿的,生氣勃勃的,活潑的

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

英國人民的意願,必須服從。

It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.

這不是一個輕易做出的決定,並不僅僅是因爲衆多不同組織對這一決定的重要性闡述了衆多觀點。

So there can be no doubt about the result.

因此對這個結果不應持有疑問。

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

全世界的人民都已經看到了英國做出的決定。

I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain’s economy is fundamentally strong.

我想對市場及投資者重申的是,英國的經濟基礎非常強勁。

re 不予理會

During the war everyone put their political differences aside and worked together.戰爭期間大家都放棄政治分歧通力合作。

And let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign –for the spirited and passionate case that they made.

同時,讓我向所有脫歐派人士的努力和熱情表示祝賀。

  三、reassure:使……安心,使消除疑慮

And I would also reassure Brits living in European countries, and European citizens living here, that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.

另外我也向居住在歐洲國家的英國公民以及在英國居住的歐洲公民保證,你們的現狀不會立刻發生改變。

There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.

我們的人民在出行方式上目前不會有任何改變。物品運送、服務提供都將照常進行。

We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.

我們現在必須做出準備,與歐盟進行協商。

This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced.

協商需要蘇格蘭、威爾士以及北愛爾蘭政府的共同參與,以確保聯合王國各方面的利益都受到保護和推進。

  四、duck:躲避

用作動詞(v.)~+名詞

duck one's head 低頭~+副詞

duck down 低下身子躲過…~+副詞+介詞

duck away from 避開~+介詞

duck behind 藏在…後面

duck by 以…避開

duck into 迅速躲進

duck under water 潛入水下

duck with 用…迴避

That’s why we delivered the first coalition government in 70 years to bring our economy back from the brink.

這就是爲什麼我們成立了70年來首個聯合政府,帶領經濟脫離瀕危邊緣。

  五、brink:邊緣,極限

on the brink of:瀕臨,處於... ...

It’s why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland.

這就是爲什麼我們在蘇格蘭進行了公正、合法、有決定意義的公投。

And why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain’s position in the European Union and hold a referendum on our membership, and have carried those things out.

這也是爲什麼我做出承諾,與歐盟重新商議英國的地位、開啓英國與歐盟關係的公投,並實現它們。

  六、made the pledge:做出承諾

I fought this campaign in the only way I know how – which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel – head, heart and soul.

我以自己知道的唯一方法進行着這個過程,那就是直接、用心地表達我內心的想法和感受。

I held nothing back. I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union, and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone – not the future of any single politician, including myself.

我沒有任何保留,我的立場很明確,英國在歐盟內將會更加強大、安全和繁榮。我也強調了這次公投跟任何政客的前途,包括我自己,沒有任何關係。

But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path, and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction.

但是英國民衆已經做出了明確且不同的選擇,因此我認爲英國需要新的領導人來帶領我們的國家向前。


看完這篇文章的人還看了:

1.英國首相卡梅倫辭職演講全文:我盡力了中英文版

2.卡梅倫辭職演講全文 卡梅倫辭職演講視頻中英完整版

3.卡梅倫辭職演講稿

4.卡梅倫辭職講話視頻中英字幕 卡梅倫辭職會成功嗎