當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語培訓:商務英語會議中可能會用到的詞彙

商務英語培訓:商務英語會議中可能會用到的詞彙

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.24K 次

商務活動或者貿易活動中,尤其是涉及對外或者跨境的,肯定會涉及到英語,這樣學會商務英語就非常有必要了。商務活動中的會議那是必不可少的,下面我們就來看看商務會議中的英語常用語,幫助大家掌握更多英語知識與詞彙。

商務英語培訓:商務英語會議中可能會用到的詞彙

· 會議開場

表達一:

Good morning/afternoon everyone.

If we are all here, let’s get started/ start the meeting/ start.

(各位早晨/下午好,如果大家都到齊了,讓我們開始今天的會議。)

表達二:

Good morning/ afternoon ladies and gentlemen, thanks very much for attending the meeting.

(女士們、先生們早晨/下午好,非常感謝大家參與今天的會議。)

· 歡迎以及介紹與會者

表達一:

Please join me in welcoming *** (請大家和我一起歡迎***)

We are pleased to welcome *** (我們非常高興地歡迎***)

It’s a pleasure to welcome *** (很榮幸歡迎***)

I’d like to introduce *** (我希望爲大家介紹****)

I don’t think you’ve met *** (大家可能沒有見過***)

表達二:

Before I get started, I’d like to please join me in welcoming Peter Jones from our London office.

(在會議開始前,請和我一起歡迎來自倫敦辦公室的Peter Jones)

· 表明會議主旨

表達一:

It's important to begin the meeting by clearly stating the main objectives for the meeting.

(在會議開始時,我想闡明會議的主旨是非常重要的。)

表達二:

We're here today to (今天我們在這裏主要是……)

Our aim is to ... (我們的目標是……)

I've called this meeting in order to ... (我召集今天的會議主要原因是……)

By the end of this meeting, I'd like to have ...(在會議結束時,我希望能夠實現……)

· 驗收項目進展

表達一:

Tom, can you tell us how the *** project is progressing?

(Tom,能否爲大家介紹一下**項目的進展?)

Tom, how is the *** project coming along?

(Tom,***項目進展得如何了?)

表達二:

John, have you completed the report on project?

(John, 項目的報告是否完成?)

Has everyone received a copy of the report on current marketing trends?

(大家有沒有收到市場走向的報告?)

· 進入另一個議題

Let's move onto the next item (讓我們進入下一議題)

The next item on the agenda is….(下一個會議議程是….)

Now we come to the question of. (現在我們開始討論這個問題:)

· 總結會議

Before we close, let me just summarize the main points.

(在結束前,讓我來總結一下今天的會議)

To sum up, ...

In brief,

(總結來說…..)

Shall I go over the main points?

(下面要不要一起過一下今天的會議重點?)

· 感謝大家參與

I'd like to thank Tom and John for coming over from London.

(非常感謝Tom和John從倫敦趕來。)

Thank you all for attending.

Thanks for your participation.

(非常感謝大家的參與。)

以下是範例:

Right, everyone has arrived now, so let’s get started.

好了,大家都到了,我們開始吧。

If we are all here, let’s start the meeting.

如果我們都在這裏,就開始開會吧。

Now that everyone is here, shall we begin?

既然大家都來了,我們開始吧?

Shall we get down to business?

我們直入主題好嗎?

Well, since everyone is here, we should get started.

既然大家都來了,我們開始吧?

Okay, we have a lot to cover today, so we really should get started.

好吧,我們今天有很多事情要做,所以我們真的應該開始了。

Hello everyone. Thank you for coming today.

大家好。謝謝你今天來。

Okay, let’s begin. Firstly, I’d like to welcome you all.

好吧,我們開始吧。首先,我想歡迎大家。

Thank you all for coming at such short notice.

謝謝你們這麼快就來。

I really appreciate your attendance to this meeting.

我真的很感謝你出席這次會議。

For those of you who don’t know me yet, I am …

對於那些還不認識我的人,我是…

Please join me in welcoming …

請和我一起歡迎…

I’d like to extend a warm welcome to …

我想對……表示熱烈的歡迎…

We are pleased to welcome …

我們很高興歡迎…

Firstly, I’d like to introduce …

首先,我想介紹一下…

For anyone who hasn’t met our new … yet, this is …

對於那些還沒見過我們新的…但是,這是…

It’s a pleasure for me to welcome …

我很高興歡迎…

I’d like to take a moment to introduce …

我想花點時間介紹一下…

I know most of you, but there are a few unfamiliar faces. I am …

我認識你們大多數人,但也有一些不熟悉的面孔。我是…

(Name) has kindly agreed to take the minutes today. (Name) will be presenting the … (Name) has kindly agreed to give us a report on … (Name), would you mind taking notes / taking the minutes today please? (Name) will lead (topic) from the agenda. (Name), would you like to kick off with …? Unfortunately, Margaret cannot join us today. She was called away on urgent business. Mark will be taking the minutes today, as Sarah is at home with a fever.

(姓名)已同意今天做會議記錄。(姓名)將呈交…(姓名)已同意給我們一份關於…(姓名)的報告,你介意今天做筆記/做記錄嗎?(名稱)將從議程中引出(主題)。(名字),你想和…?不幸的是,瑪格麗特今天不能來了。她因急事被叫走了。馬克今天要做記錄,因爲莎拉發燒在家。

I have received apologies for absence from …

我收到了缺席的道歉…

If you notice anyone missing, please let Mark know so he can make a note of it.

如果你發現有人失蹤,請告訴馬克,以便他能記下來。

二、用於概述主要目標和介紹議程的短語

We are here today to talk about …

我們今天在這裏討論…

We are here to discuss …

我們是來討論…

Our main aim today is to …

我們今天的主要目標是…

I’ve called this meeting today in order to …

我今天召開這個會議是爲了…

As you can see here on the agenda …

正如你在議程上看到的…

Firstly, we’ll be talking about …

首先,我們將討論…

First of all, we’ll discuss …

首先,我們將討論…

After that, we’ll be looking at …

在那之後,我們將看到...

Followed by …

接着...

If time allows, we will also cover …

如果時間允許,我們還將報道…

Then, I’ll be handing it over to … for …

然後,我會把它交給…因爲…

Secondly, we’ll look at …

第二,我們來看看

Next, I’ll ask you for (feedback, comments, your opinion, your views, suggestions, ideas) on …

接下來,我會問你(反饋,評論,你的意見,你的觀點,建議,想法)關於…

And finally, we’ll discuss …

最後,我們將討論…

遵循議程-商務英語會議用語

FOLLOWING THE AGENDA

遵循議程

所有與會者都應以某種方式看到或收到一份議程副本,無論是在紙上分發給個人,還是在投影儀屏幕上顯示,還是在會議室的黑板上書寫。所有與會者都應該能夠隨着會議的進展遵循議程,充分了解正在討論的主題和會議的階段。在開始議程上的第一個項目之前,通常還應概述主要目標並簡要口頭概述議程。

三、保持會議有效進行的短語

That’s a valid point but we will discuss that in more detail at a later date.

這是一個有效的觀點,但我們將在稍後更詳細地討論。

Okay, let’s talk more about that later on.

好吧,我們以後再談。

I’m afraid we’ll have to come back to this later.

我們恐怕得以後再討論這個問題。

We’re running short on time, so let’s move on to the next topic.

我們的時間不多了,所以我們繼續下一個話題。

We’re running behind now, so let’s skip to the next point on the agenda.

我們現在落後了,所以我們跳到議事日程上的下一點。

I’m afraid we only have 10 minutes left, so let’s move on to….

恐怕我們只剩下10分鐘了,所以我們繼續…

We’ve spent too long on this issue now, let’s discuss it in more detail after this meeting.

我們在這個問題上花的時間太長了,我們在這次會議之後再詳細討論一下。

I think we’ll have to leave that there for now and move on to….

我想我們得暫時把它留在那兒,然後繼續…

We’re pushed for time, so let’s discuss….

我們時間緊迫,讓我們討論一下…

Let’s try to stay on topic, that can be discussed another time.

讓我們試着繼續討論這個話題,下次再討論。

You can discuss that amongst yourselves after the meeting.

你們可以在會後討論這個問題。

This matter is not on today’s agenda, let’s leave it for next time.

這件事不在今天的議程上,我們下次再說吧。

Let’s save this for another meeting.

我們把這個留到下次會議上吧。

Getting back to the task at hand….

回到手頭的任務…

WATCHING THE TIME

留心時間

(Staying on track or getting back on track)

(保持正軌或回到正軌)

如前所述,這通常是會議的主要問題,也是與會者最可能抱怨的問題。

一個成功的會議是在指定的時間開始和結束,議程上的所有要點都被完全覆蓋。

東道主(或主席)有責任確保會議不偏離主題,並在適當的時間範圍內舉行。

四、徵求或提供建議或反饋

I couldn’t agree with you more (I agree)

我非常同意你(我同意)

I completely agree with …

我完全同意…

Could I just say one thing please?

我能說一句話嗎?

If I could just come in here …

如果我能進來…

I would just like to add …

我只想補充…

May I come in here please?

我可以進來嗎?

Sorry, could you speak up a little please? I can’t hear you at the back.

對不起,你能大聲點嗎?我在後面聽不見你說話。

If I could have a chance to speak for a moment please.

如果我能有機會說幾句話。

I’m glad you brought that up. I’d like to add …

我很高興你提出來了。我想補充…

I’m afraid I’d have to disagree with you on that.

恐怕我不能同意你的看法。

I would just like to say that …

我只想說…

Excuse me for interrupting …

打擾一下…

I really feel that …

我真的覺得…

The way I see things …

我看待事物的方式…

In my opinion …

在我看來...

(Name), could you please tell us how … is progressing? (Name), how is the … coming along? Next, (name) will talk us through … (Name, have you managed to complete the …? (Name), when can we expect to hear about …? Has everyone received a copy of …? (Name), can we have your input on … please?

(姓名),你能告訴我們……進展如何嗎?(名字),這……進展如何?下一步,(姓名)將通過……(姓名,您是否完成了…?(名字),我們什麼時候能聽到…?每個人都收到…的副本了嗎…?(姓名),請輸入…好嗎?

How do you feel about …?

你覺得…怎樣?

Are you positive that …?

你確定…?

What do you think about …

你認爲...?

What are your views on …?

你對…有什麼看法…?

Now, I’d like to hand over to (name), who will talk about …

現在,我想交給(姓名),他會談論…

This brings us to the next topic on the agenda, which will be introduced by (name).

這就引出了議程上的下一個主題,將由(name)介紹。

Why don’t we move on to …

我們何不繼續…

If no one has anything else to add, let’s move on to …

如果沒有人要補充什麼,讓我們繼續…

徵求反饋-商務英語會議用語

與會者通常被要求通過發表意見、提出意見或建議、提供反饋或提出問題來提供意見。如果有很多人想同時發表評論,有時你很難有發言權。

五、詢問解釋

(When you don’t understand something)

(當你不明白的時候)

I don’t quite follow you. What exactly do you mean?

我不太懂你的意思。你到底是什麼意思?

I don’t see what you mean. Could you elaborate please?

我不明白你的意思。請詳細說明一下好嗎?

I’m afraid I don’t quite understand what you’re getting at.

恐怕我不太明白你在說什麼。

Could you please explain to me how that is going to work?

你能解釋一下這是怎麼回事嗎?

Do you mean that …?

你是說…?

So what you’re saying is that … (repeat what they said to get confirmation)

所以你要說的是…(重複他們說的以獲得確認)

You did say … didn’t you?

你說過…不是嗎?

Could you spell that please?

請拼一下好嗎?

Would you mind spelling that for me please?(repeat what they said in your own words) … is that what you mean?

請你幫我拼一下好嗎?(重複他們用你自己的話說的話)…這就是你的意思嗎?

Is it true that …? Correct me if I’m wrong please, you’re saying … (reiterate what they said) If you do not understand what is being said by someone in particular, instead of just letting it pass by, you should ask for clarification to ensure that you are on the same page (that you understand), because they may be talking about something that will also affect you!

是真的嗎…?如果我錯了,請糾正我,你是在說……(重申他們說的話)如果你不理解某個人說的話,而不是讓它過去,你應該要求澄清,以確保你在同一頁(你理解),因爲他們可能在說一些也會影響你的事情你!

六、結束會議

(Ending the meeting)

結束會議

Is there any other business?

還有別的事嗎?

Does anyone have any other business?

有人有別的事嗎?

Any other business?

還有別的事嗎?

Would anyone like to make any final points?

有人想說最後一點嗎?

If there are no further points, I’d like to bring the meeting to a close.

如果沒有其他問題,我想結束會議。

Before we close the meeting, I’d like to briefly summarize the main points …

在我們結束會議之前,我想簡要總結一下要點…

Let me quickly go over today’s main points.

讓我快速回顧一下今天的要點。

To sum up …

總而言之…

Right, why don’t we summarize what we’ve agreed on today.

好吧,我們來總結一下我們今天達成的協議。

Shall I go over the main points before we adjourn?

在我們休會之前,我先討論一下要點好嗎?

I guess that will be all for today, thank you for taking part.

我想今天就到此爲止,謝謝你的參與。

I think we should finish here.

我想我們應該在這裏結束。

We seem to have been very efficient today, so let’s wrap up early.

我們今天看起來很有效率,所以我們早點結束吧。

We have covered everything on the agenda, so let’s end it here.

我們已經討論了議事日程上的每一件事,所以讓我們在這裏結束吧。

If there is nothing else to add, I’d like to adjourn the meeting.

如果沒有別的事要補充,我想休會。

If there are no other comments, I’d like to wrap this meeting up.

如果沒有其他意見,我想結束這次會議。

It looks like we’ve finished ahead of schedule, so let’s finish up here.

看來我們提前完成了,所以讓我們在這裏完成。

商業活動中很多時間會花在組織、出席、主持和召開會議上,因此學會參與會議,在會議中如何提供意見是至關重要的。若你正在備考BEC商務英語考試,那麼相關的內容大家更要清晰明確。不管學會了多少,我們都要繼續堅持下去,爭取更大勝利。