當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語培訓:會議常用語總結

商務英語培訓:會議常用語總結

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.75W 次

學習了商務英語很多人也參加了BEC考試,不知道大家掌握情況如何了。比如在我們工作、學習中很多時間會花在組織、出席、主持和召開會議上,今天就來看看商務英語會議常用的語言句式吧,收藏起來說不定以後你也會遇到呢。

商務英語培訓:會議常用語總結

一、表示會議開始時使用的示例

Right, everyone has arrived now, so let’s get started.

好了,大家都到了,我們開始吧。

If we are All here, let’s start the meeting.

如果我們都在這裏,就開始開會吧。

Now that everyone is here, shall we begin?

既然大家都來了,我們開始吧?

Shall we get down to business?

我們直入主題好嗎?

Well, since everyone is here, we should get started.

既然大家都來了,我們開始吧?

Okay, we have a lot to cover today, so we really should get started.

好吧,我們今天有很多事情要做,所以我們真的應該開始了。

Hello everyone. Thank you for coming today.

大家好。謝謝你今天來。

Okay, let’s begin. Firstly, I’d like to welcome you all.

好吧,我們開始吧。首先,我想歡迎大家。

Thank you all for coming at such short notice.

謝謝你們這麼快就來。

I really appreciate your attendance to this meeting.

我真的很感謝你出席這次會議。

For those of you who don’t know me yet, I am …

對於那些還不認識我的人,我是…

Please join me in welcoming …

請和我一起歡迎…

I’d like to extend a warm welcome to …

我想對……表示熱烈的歡迎…

We are pleased to welcome …

我們很高興歡迎…

Firstly, I’d like to introduce …

首先,我想介紹一下…

For anyone who hasn’t met our new … yet, this is …

對於那些還沒見過我們新的…但是,這是…

It’s a pleasure for me to welcome …

我很高興歡迎…

I’d like to take a moment to introduce …

我想花點時間介紹一下…

I know most of you, but there are a few unfamiliar faces. I am …

我認識你們大多數人,但也有一些不熟悉的面孔。我是…

I have received apologies for absence from …

我收到了缺席的道歉…

二、用於概述主要目標和介紹議程的表達

We are here today to talk about …

我們今天在這裏討論…

We are here to discuss …

我們是來討論…

Our main aim today is to …

我們今天的主要目標是…

I’ve called this meeting today in order to …

我今天召開這個會議是爲了…

As you can see here on the agenda …

正如你在議程上看到的…

Firstly, we’ll be talking about …

首先,我們將討論…

First of all, we’ll discuss …

首先,我們將討論…

After that, we’ll be looking at …

在那之後,我們將看到...

Followed by …

接着...

If time allows, we will also cover …

如果時間允許,我們還將報道…

Then, I’ll be handing it over to … for …

然後,我會把它交給…因爲…

Secondly, we’ll look at …、

第二,我們來看看

Next, I’ll ask you for (feedback, comments, your opinion, your views, suggestions, ideas) on …

接下來,我會問你(反饋,評論,你的意見,你的觀點,建議,想法)關於…

And finally, we’ll discuss …

最後,我們將討論…

三、保持會議有效進行的表達

That’s a valid point but we will discuss that in more detail at a later date.

這是一個有效的觀點,但我們將在稍後更詳細地討論。

Okay, let’s talk more about that later on.

好吧,我們以後再談。

I’m afraid we’ll have to come back to this later.

我們恐怕得以後再討論這個問題。

We’re running short on time, so let’s move on to the next topic.

我們的時間不多了,所以我們繼續下一個話題。

We’re running behind now, so let’s skip to the next point on the agenda.

我們現在落後了,所以我們跳到議事日程上的下一點。

I’m afraid we only have 10 minutes left, so let’s move on to….

恐怕我們只剩下10分鐘了,所以我們繼續…

We’ve spent too long on this issue now, let’s discuss it in more detail after this meeting.

我們在這個問題上花的時間太長了,我們在這次會議之後再詳細討論一下。

I think we’ll have to leave that there for now and move on to….

我想我們得暫時把它留在那兒,然後繼續…

We’re pushed for time, so let’s discuss….

我們時間緊迫,讓我們討論一下…

Let’s try to stay on topic, that can be discussed another time.

讓我們試着繼續討論這個話題,下次再討論。

You can discuss that amongst yourselves after the meeting.

你們可以在會後討論這個問題。

This matter is not on today’s agenda, let’s leave it for next time.

這件事不在今天的議程上,我們下次再說吧。

Let’s save this for another meeting.

我們把這個留到下次會議上吧。

Getting back to the task at hand….

回到手頭的任務…

四、徵求或提供建議或反饋

I couldn’t agree with you more (I agree)

我非常同意你(我同意)

I completely agree with …

我完全同意…

Could I just say one thing please?

我能說一句話嗎?

If I could just come in here …

如果我能進來…

I would just like to add …

我只想補充…

May I come in here please?

我可以進來嗎?

Sorry, could you speak up a little please? I can’t hear you at the back.

對不起,你能大聲點嗎?我在後面聽不見你說話。

If I could have a chance to speak for a moment please.

如果我能有機會說幾句話。

I’m glad you brought that up. I’d like to add …

我很高興你提出來了。我想補充…

I’m afraid I’d have to disagree with you on that.

恐怕我不能同意你的看法。

I would just like to say that …

我只想說…

Excuse me for interrupting …

打擾一下…

I really feel that …

我真的覺得…

The way I see things …

我看待事物的方式…

In my opinion …

在我看來...

(Name), could you please tell us how … is progressing? (Name), how is the … coming along? Next, (name) will talk us through … (Name, have you managed to complete the …? (Name), when can we expect to hear about …? Has everyone received a copy of …? (Name), can we have your input on … please?

(姓名),你能告訴我們……進展如何嗎?(名字),這……進展如何?下一步,(姓名)將通過……(姓名,您是否完成了…?(名字),我們什麼時候能聽到…?每個人都收到…的副本了嗎…?(姓名),請輸入…好嗎?

How do you feel about …?

你覺得…怎樣?

Are you positive that …?

你確定…?

What do you think about …

你認爲...?

What are your views on …?

你對…有什麼看法…?

Now, I’d like to hand over to (name), who will talk about …

現在,我想交給(姓名),他會談論…

This brings us to the next topic on the agenda, which will be introduced by (name).

這就引出了議程上的下一個主題,將由(name)介紹。

Why don’t we move on to …

我們何不繼續…

If no one has anything else to add, let’s move on to …

如果沒有人要補充什麼,讓我們繼續…

五、詢問解釋

I don’t quite follow you. What exactly do you mean?

我不太懂你的意思。你到底是什麼意思?

I don’t see what you mean. Could you elaborate please?

我不明白你的意思。請詳細說明一下好嗎?

I’m afraid I don’t quite understand what you’re getting at.

恐怕我不太明白你在說什麼。

Could you please explain to me how that is going to work?

你能解釋一下這是怎麼回事嗎?

Do you mean that …?

你是說…?

So what you’re saying is that … (repeat what they said to get confirmation)

所以你要說的是…(重複他們說的以獲得確認)

You did say … didn’t you?

你說過…不是嗎?

Could you spell that please?

請拼一下好嗎?

Would you mind spelling that for me please?(repeat what they said in your own words) … is that what you mean?

請你幫我拼一下好嗎?(重複他們用你自己的話說的話)…這就是你的意思嗎?

Is it true that …? Correct me if I’m wrong please, you’re saying … (reiterate what they said) If you do not understand what is being said by someone in particular, instead of just letting it pass by, you should ask for clarification to ensure that you are on the same page (that you understand), because they may be talking about something that will also affect you!

是真的嗎…?如果我錯了,請糾正我,你是在說……(重申他們說的話)如果你不理解某個人說的話,而不是讓它過去,你應該要求澄清,以確保你在同一頁(你理解),因爲他們可能在說一些也會影響你的事情你!

六、結束會議

Is there any other business?

還有別的事嗎?

Does anyone have any other business?

有人有別的事嗎?

Any other business?

還有別的事嗎?

Would anyone like to make any final points?

有人想說最後一點嗎?

If there are no further points, I’d like to bring the meeting to a close.

如果沒有其他問題,我想結束會議。

Before we close the meeting, I’d like to briefly summarize the main points …

在我們結束會議之前,我想簡要總結一下要點…

Let me quickly go over today’s main points.

讓我快速回顧一下今天的要點。

To sum up …

總而言之…

Right, why don’t we summarize what we’ve agreed on today.

好吧,我們來總結一下我們今天達成的協議。

Shall I go over the main points before we adjourn?

在我們休會之前,我先討論一下要點好嗎?

I guess that will be all for today, thank you for taking part.

我想今天就到此爲止,謝謝你的參與。

I think we should finish here.

我想我們應該在這裏結束。

We seem to have been very efficient today, so let’s wrap up early.

我們今天看起來很有效率,所以我們早點結束吧。

We have covered everything on the agenda, so let’s end it here.

我們已經討論了議事日程上的每一件事,所以讓我們在這裏結束吧。

If there is nothing else to add, I’d like to adjourn the meeting.

如果沒有別的事要補充,我想休會。

If there are no other comments, I’d like to wrap this meeting up.

如果沒有其他意見,我想結束這次會議。

It looks like we’ve finished ahead of schedule, so let’s finish up here.

看來我們提前完成了,所以讓我們在這裏完成。

七、召開會議(組織和主持會議)

如果你覺得團隊中有需要討論的事情,你可以“召集會議”,也可以由其他同事或上級“召集會議”。

如果有人希望“發言”(主持會議的一部分)或提供具體信息,那麼不要忘記親自通知他們(如果他們不在附近,也可以通過電話通知!)他們的職責,所以他們有時間準備。

SAMPLE EMAIL FOR CALLING A MEETING:

召集會議的電子郵件示例:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

大家下午好,

There will be a meeting next week Thursday (26th) at 3pm in Room 5C.

下週星期四(26日)下午3點在5C室舉行會議。

All staff in the marketing team are expected to attend, as we will be discussing our strategy for the next quarter.

由於我們將討論下一季度的戰略,預計營銷團隊的所有員工都將出席。

We’re having this meeting earlier than usual due to the sudden surge of popularity surrounding our latest product.

由於我們的最新產品突然大受歡迎,這次會議比平時提前舉行。

Please come prepared with ideas, queries, suggestions for further promotions and any questions, as we will not have time to discuss this during peak time.

請準備好進一步促銷的想法、問題、建議和任何問題,因爲我們在高峯期沒有時間討論。

Please expect the meeting to last approximately 3 hours.

請期待會議持續約3小時。

Yours,

你的,

Nadine Thomas

納丁·托馬斯

Marketing Supervisor

市場主管

八、編寫議程(準備會議期間討論的日程/主題)

會議中出現的一個常見問題是,它們往往會超過分配的時間。不僅忽視了其他重要工作,而且可能會給公司帶來很大的成本。

知道如何“回到正軌”是有效會議的關鍵組成部分。與會者更可能通過提問和提供反饋(如果他們知道預期結果)來提供意見。

SAMPLE AGENDA

議程示例

MEETING AGENDA

會議日程

Marketing Strategy for Quarter 2 – Thursday 26th February – Room 5C

第二季度營銷策略-2月26日星期四-5C室

15:00 – Welcome / Introduction / Refreshments

15:00–歡迎/介紹/茶點

15:20 – Minutes from previous meeting

15:20–上次會議記錄

15:30 – Quarter 1 so far – Presentation by Dominic

15:30–迄今爲止的第1季度–多米尼克介紹

16:00 – Positive effects of latest product

16:00–最新產品的積極影響

16:20 – Issues and limitations

16:20–問題和限制

16:40 – Feedback from last quarter

16:40–上季度反饋

17:00 – New ideas for Q2*

17:00–第二季度的新創意*

17:45 – Media attention / expectations

17:45–媒體關注/期望

18:00 – Questions / Reminders / AOB**

18:00–問題/提醒/AOB**

* Q2 is short for Quarter 2 i.e. the second quarter of the year (April to June).

*第二季度是第二季度的簡稱,即今年第二季度(4月至6月)。

** AOB is short for ‘Any Other Business’ (anything else that someone would like to discuss) and is very commonly used in meetings.

**AOB是“任何其他業務”(任何其他有人想討論的業務)的縮寫,在會議中非常常用。

如果你已經順利通過BEC商務英語考試,那也不要懈怠啊,畢竟所有的學習都是爲了有一天能夠用到它們。如果你以後從事商務相關的工作,那麼還是有很大機率會用到商務英語。這些實用性的語言希望大家好好看看,也希望大家能夠收穫自己心中所想。