當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:醉得厲害大綱

大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:醉得厲害大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.13K 次

Conversation 1

大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:醉得厲害
對話1

Who's that tAll guy over there?

那邊那個高個子是誰?

Oh, that's George. He looks very drunk.

哦,那是George。他看起來醉得很厲害。

What's he like normally?

他平常爲人怎麼樣?

Oh, he's really reserved, normally.

額,他平常很拘謹。

But, from what I hear, he's got lots of problems?

可是據我所知,他似乎有很多問題。

Really? What kind of problems?

是嗎?什麼樣的問題?

Well, off the record, of course, but I hear that he's got terrible debts.

哦,別告訴別人,我聽說他負債累累。

He has his own company, and it's not going very well.

他自己開公司,但經營得不太好。

Really? Well, I hate to say this, but I'm not surprised.

真的嗎?我很不想這麼說,不過我並不覺得意外。

Really? What makes you say that?

是嗎,你爲什麼會這麼說?

Well, he doesn't look very honest.

哦……他似乎不太老實。

I know, that's the problem. He can't find any customers.

我知道,問題就出在這裏。他根本找不到客戶。

It's a pity, really, because his products are very good.

這真的很可惜,因爲他的產品很好。

Oh, that reminds me. Did I tell you about my new laptop?

對了,我突然想到,我有沒有跟你提過我的新筆記本電腦?

Oh, don't talk to me about laptops.

拜託,別跟我提到筆記本電腦。

Mine crashed on Friday and I lost everything. I hate them.

我的筆記本電腦星期五壞了,資料全都不見了。氣死我了。

Oh, really?

哦,是嗎?

Look, I need another drink. Do you want one?

對了,我要再喝一杯。你要嗎?

Yes, I'll have another cocktail.

好,我還要一杯雞尾酒。

Vodka martini?

伏特加馬丁尼是嗎?

Absolutely.

沒錯。

I'll be back in a sec.

我等下就回來。

OK. I'll wait for you here.

好,我在這裏等你。

Conversation 2

對話2

Who's that striking woman over there?

那邊那個大美女是誰?

Hm? Oh, that's Alice. She's totally mad.

嗬?俄,那是Alice。

Don't get yourself in a room alone with her.

她根本是個瘋子,千萬不要跟她獨處一室。

Really? Why not? She looks great.

是嗎,爲什麼?她看起來很不錯啊。

Yes, I know, but she's dangerous.

是啊,我知道,可是她很危險。

Really? Tell me more.

是嗎,再說多一點。

Well, I'm not one to gossip, as you know, but rumor has it that she sued her former boss for sexual harassment.

Karen哦,你也知道我不愛說長道短,不過有傳聞說,她告她的前任老闆性騷擾。

Wow, crikey. So what happened?

哇塞,結果呢?

Well, this is just between ourselves, of course, but he was her lover and he wanted to leave her, so she got revenge.

這個嘛,千萬不要說出去,他們兩個是一對,而他想要離開她,於是她就報復。

I heard him say she was a dangerous woman.

我聽他說,她是個危險的女人。

Wow.

哇。

Oh, while we're on the subject, what happened to you and your secretary?

對了,既然我們聊到了這件事,你跟你的祕書怎麼樣了?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

我不知道你在說什麼。

Oh, come on. Everybody knows.

你得了吧,大家都知道。

Could you excuse me a moment? I have to make a phone call.

容我告辭一下好嗎?我得打個電話。

Oh, sure.

哦,當然好。