當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 新手必看:化妝達人也會犯的15個錯誤!

新手必看:化妝達人也會犯的15個錯誤!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.08W 次

There are a lot of changes to adjust to as you get older. Your metabolism slows down, those dreaded gray hairs pop up, and hangovers become an all-day event. With a few simple tweaks to your beauty routine, you'll feel and look as fresh as you did when you were in college.
年齡漸長,有不少變化得去適應。新陳代謝減緩,令人心生畏懼的白髮冒出,宿醉不醒長達一天。以下的日常美容步序,只需稍作改變,就能讓你煥然一新,宛若大學時代的你。

新手必看:化妝達人也會犯的15個錯誤!

Wearing the wrong powder.
用錯粉

The whole point of dusting on powder is to decrease shine — but is the product highlighting your flaws? Look for an HD formula: The microfine particles won't settle into fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.
撲粉的意義完全在於不讓臉看起來太過油亮,但萬一產品放大了你的缺點呢?找款高清粉底,微粒不會嵌入細紋和鬆弛的毛孔裏。

Passing up primer.
放棄妝前霜

Silicone-based primers are especially effective at smoothing out your complexion and filling in wrinkles and pores, so when you apply foundation on top, you'll look flawless — and your makeup will last much longer.
含硅妝前霜對光滑肌膚、撫平皺紋及填補毛孔尤爲有效。然後再塗抹粉底,你就會看起來完美無瑕, 你的妝容也更持久。

Dyeing hair all one color.
把頭髮染成一個色

Visit a colorist and ask them about adding dimension to your color. Brighter layers will warm up your complexion and make you look more youthful.
去拜訪着色師,問問是否可以給你的髮色增加些層次感。明亮的層次可以讓你的臉色更柔和,看起來更年輕。

Not exfoliating regularly.
不常祛角質

Exfoliating is essential for all ages. Not only does it prevent bacteria from building up in pores and turning into acne, but shedding those old, dead layers triggers cellular turnover.
對於每個年來說,紀祛角質都很重要。這不但可以防止細菌堆積毛孔形成粉刺,褪去老化角質層還可以促進細胞更新。

Not drinking water.
不喝水

While regularly moisturizing goes a long way, you can give your skin a major boost by helping it glow from the inside out.
儘管常補水非易事,但你可以激發肌膚活力、由內而外散發光彩。

Rarely wearing sunscreen.
很少用防曬霜

Even if it's not sunny outside, and even if it's Winter, put it on. Sun damage happens instantly, and its the top cause of maturation on the skin.
即便室外不是陽光燦爛,即便是在冬天,都要塗抹防曬霜。太陽瞬間損害皮膚,是肌膚老化的首要原因。

Not using conditioner.
不用護髮素

As you age, your hair gets drier and duller. Nourish it by applying conditioner several times a week.
隨着年齡增長,你的頭髮愈來愈幹、色澤愈來愈暗。每週塗幾次護髮素來滋養秀髮。

Wearing too much black eyeliner.
眼線太黑

It’s time to put away the liquid liner. That harsh hue is drawing attention to your crows' feet! Consider a softer shade like charcoal or chocolate.
可以把液體眼線液收起來了,濃重的色彩會讓人注意你的魚尾紋。試試看用柔和的炭灰色和巧克力色。

Forgetting SPF on chest and hands.
不注意胸部和手部的防曬

Bring sunscreen on down to your chest and hands. After your face, your hands are the body parts that get the most sun exposure — thus aging you — so protect them.
胸前和手也要塗抹防曬霜。除卻臉蛋,手部是最易受到日曬的身體部位,會使你衰老,所以要保護雙手。

Failing to fill in your brows.
不畫眉毛

Years of overplucking generally age you. Look more youthful by faking fuller arches.
常年過度拔眉使你顯老。畫眉,讓眉峯飽滿起來可以看上去更年輕。

Still wearing the same blunt haircut
常年髮型古板突兀

Lighter layers feel more of-the-moment without being too trendy.
頭髮打薄些更符合當下審美,也不會過於時髦。

Leaving your sunglasses at home
太陽鏡放家裏

Wear a chic pair of sunglasses all year long! By not squinting at sunlight, you'll be staving off crows' feet.
終年都要戴時髦有型的太陽鏡,不衝太陽眯眼睛,你可以遠離魚尾紋。

Wearing glittery eye shadow
塗抹閃亮的眼影

Stick to satin or silky matte shades.
要堅持用綢緞絲質的亞光眼影。

Wearing mascara on your lower lashes.
下睫毛也用睫毛膏

Bold lower lashes can draw attention to your fine lines, under eye bags, and dark circles.
大膽的下睫毛會吸引人們注意你的細紋、眼袋還有黑眼圈。

Skipping out on lip liner.
不畫脣線

As you mature, fine lines form around your mouth. Line your pout.
隨年齡增長,嘴角形成細紋,嘟起嘴畫脣線吧。