當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 雙語優美小詩三首賞析

雙語優美小詩三首賞析

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.82W 次

英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。下面本站小編爲大家帶來雙語優美小詩三首賞析,歡迎大家閱讀!

雙語優美小詩三首賞析

雙語優美小詩賞析:小舟在河上航行

Boats sail on the rivers,小舟在河上航行,

And ships sail on the seas;大船在海中操輪,

But clouds that sail across the sky,然而白雲飄過天空時,

Are prettier far than these.比這些更爲悅人。

There are bridges on the rivers,河上有橋,

As pretty as you please;如你所願的那麼悅目;

But the bow that bridges heaven,然而橫跨在穹蒼的長虹,

And overtops the trees,卻比樹梢更高,

And builds a road from earth to sky,而能建築一條通行天際的道路,

Is prettier far than these.比這些更爲美好。

雙語優美小詩賞析:牆縫裏的花

Flower In The Crannied Wall 牆縫裏的花

Flower in the crannied wall,牆縫裏的花,

I pluck you out of the crannies,我從裂縫中將你採出

I hold you here, root and all, in my hand,放在手中連根一起拿到這裏

Little flower---but if I could understand 小花-假若我能完全地瞭解你

What you are, root and all, and all in all,我必也能知道

I should know what God and man is.上帝和人類是什麼。

 雙語優美小詩賞析:箭與歌

I shot an arrow in the air,我向空中射了一箭,

It fell to earth, I knew not where;它已落到地面,我不知道其去向;

For so swiftly it flew, the sight 因它飛得如此地快速

Could not follow it in its flight.視力無法跟得上它的飛馳。

I breathed a song into the air,我向空中輕歌一曲,

It fell to earth, I knew not where;它已落地而停,我不知其去向;

For who has sight so keen and strong,誰有這麼敏銳的視力,

That it can follow the flight of song? 能跟得上歌聲的飛馳?

Long, long afterward, in an oak 很久,很久以後,在一棵橡樹上,

I found the arrow still unbroke;我發現它依然完好無損;

And the song, from beginning to end,而這首歌,從頭到尾,

I found again in the heart of a friend.我發現又深印在一位友人的心上。

雙語優美小詩賞析