當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語接待來客日常用語

商務英語接待來客日常用語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.31W 次

因爲世界經濟全球化的發展,各個大企業都少不了日常商貿來往,也少不了接待來客。這個時候一些常用的商務英語就顯得非常有必要。今天我們爲大家整理了商務英語接待來客日常用語,希望可以給大家帶來參考。

商務英語接待來客日常用語

常用口語句子:

Could I have your name, please?

= May I have your name?

請問您叫什麼名字?

How do I address you?

我該怎麼稱呼您?

address v. 稱呼

What can I do for you?

= Can I help you?

= May I help you?

有什麼可以效勞的嗎?

Do you have an appointment?

您預約了嗎?

appointment n. 約會,約定

Mr. Liu is expecting you.

劉先生在等您。

We've been expecting you.

我們一直在等您。

expect v. 期待,期盼

I'm afraid he is engaged at the moment.

恐怕他現在正忙。

I'm afraid he can't see you at the moment.

恐怕他現在不能見您。

He is at a meeting right now.

他現在正在開會。

I'm sorry, but he's not available right now.

抱歉,但他現在沒空/不能接見客人。

engaged a. 忙碌的,繁忙的

available a. 有空的,可見客人的

Would you mind waiting?

您介意等一會兒嗎?

Can you please wait just a moment?

請稍等一會兒,好嗎?

Please wait a second/sec/moment/minute.

請稍等。

Please take a seat. I'll tell him you're here.

您請坐,我去告訴他您來了。

I'll see if Mr. Liu is free.

我去看看劉先生現在有沒有空。

If you'd like to take a seat. I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.

如果您願意坐會兒,我這就去看看劉先生是否能見您。

Mr. Liu will come and see you right away.

劉先生馬上就來見您。

Mr. Liu will be with you shortly.

劉先生馬上就會過來見您。

He will be here in a few minutes.

他幾分鐘後就過來。

shortly ad. 不久,馬上

接待來客Receiving a Client

Secretary: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

祕書:早上好,先生。有什麼可以效勞的嗎?

Guest: Yes. I'd like to see Mr. Liu, please.

客人:是的,我想見劉先生。

Secretary: Do you have an appointment?

祕書:您預約了嗎?

Guest: No, I'm afraid I haven't. I'm from the Eagle Company, and I come to see Mr. Liu to discuss sales of our new

electronic products,

客人:恐怕沒有。我是Eagle公司的,來找劉先生談談我們的新電子產品的銷售的事情。

Secretary: Could I have your name, please?

祕書:請問您叫什麼名字?

Guest: Smith, Peter Smith. And here's my card.

客人:史密斯,彼得·史密斯。這是我的名片。

Secretary: If you'd like to take a seat, Mr. Smith, I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.( to Mr. Liu on his extension ) I have a

Mr. Smith of the Eagle Company who wants to see you... Thank you. ( to Mr. Smith ) Mr. Liu will be with you in about five

minutes, Mr. Smith. Would you like a cup of coffee?

祕書:史密斯先生,如果您願意坐會兒,我這就去看看劉先生是否能見您。(打給劉先生的分機)Eagle公司的史密斯先生想見您…謝謝。(對史密斯先生)劉先生約5分鐘後就過來,史密斯先生。您想喝杯咖啡嗎?

Guest: I'd rather have a cup of tea if possible.

客人:如果可能的話我倒想來杯茶。

Secretary: Of course, Mr. Smith.

祕書:當然可以了,史密斯先生。

以上就是爲大家整理的商務英語接待來客日常用語,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。商務英語是非常嚴格的,如果接待過程中,說法出現了問題,可能會影響到兩家的合作。