當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 接待客戶常用英語口語

接待客戶常用英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.15W 次

下面是本站小編整理的接待客戶常用英語口語, 希望對大家有幫助。

接待客戶常用英語口語

se me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍·戴衛斯嗎?

, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.

是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

on me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫·梅耶史先生嗎?

4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.

我是丹尼斯,今天我到這裏來接你。

5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.

我是唐納德,上次你來臺灣時我們見過面。

6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.

我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。

was your flight? Was it comfortable?

你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?

was quite good. But it was awfully long.

班機很好,就是時間太長了。

you have a good flight?

你旅途愉快嗎?

really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.

不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。

was your flight?

你的航班怎樣?

you get any sleep on the plane?

你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?

. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?

, I don"t. Will it be a problem?

不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?

15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.

我認爲沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。

16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.

我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。

"ve booked a Western-style room for you.

我們已爲你訂了一間西式的房間。

"s go to the station to get a train into town.

我們到火車站去乘車進城。

it take long to get into Taibei from here?

從此地去臺北要很久嗎?

"s about an hour.

大概要一個小時。

"ll get a taxi from the station.

我們到火車站乘出租車。

e"s a shuttle bus we can use.

我們可搭乘機場班車。

23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.

我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。

must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?

sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.

那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。

d you like to have some dinner?

你想吃飯嗎?

would you like to eat?

你想吃什麼呢?

I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.

我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。

you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.

如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。

you had breakfast yet?

你吃過早餐了嗎?

. It was delicious.

是的,味道很好。

32Good. Let"s go to the office.

好的,我們去辦公室吧。

is your room?

你的房間怎樣?

you sleep well last night?

你昨晚睡得好嗎?

don"t we go to the office now?

爲何我們現在不去辦公室呢?

"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.

我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鐘。

tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.

參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鐘以前回到這裏。

new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.

我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴展了兩倍。

39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?

我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?

have some reports to show you for background information.

我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。

your factory any different from other plastics factories?

你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?

, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.

是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。

43.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.

我要向你說明本工廠的特性。

is the most fully-automated factory we have.

這是我們的全自動化工廠。

"s the most up-to-date in the industry.

這是同業中最新型的。

"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%。

d you tell me the cost of production per unit?

請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?

48.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.

恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。

49.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.

關於那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。

me direct that question to the manager.

讓我直接問經理好了。

51.I"m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.

那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來說明。

, I"d like to know your daily production.

是的,我想知道你們的日生產額。

there anything you"d like to know?

你想知道什麼?

there anything I can explain fully?

有什麼事情要我詳細說明的嗎?

did you think of our factories?

你認爲我們的工廠怎樣?

56.I was impressed very much.

我有深刻的印象。

k you very much for giving us your valuable time.

我們佔用了你寶貴的時間,非常感謝。

have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.

你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。