當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 展會接待客戶英語口語如何用

展會接待客戶英語口語如何用

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.95W 次

展會接待客戶是一個需要技巧的工作,懂得一些英語口語也是必須的。接下來小編爲大家整理了展會接待客戶英語口語,希望這些英語口語能幫到大家。

展會接待客戶英語口語如何用
  展會接待客戶英語口語

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我認爲現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

5 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

6 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。

7 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也許對某些產品感興趣

8 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

9 They've met with great favor home and abroad.這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

10 All these articles are best selling lines.所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我還不能馬上說定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.謝謝你們的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your d you please have a look at it?這是我們爲你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

  展會接待客戶常用英語口語

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我們真誠地希望你們在這裏過得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我們訪問結束時爲我們安排一點時間購物。

25 Welcome to our factory.歡迎到我們工廠來。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着參觀貴廠。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

29 Then we could look at the production line.然後我們再去看看生產線。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工藝間的銜接情況。

32 We are running on two shifts.我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我們認爲質量是一個企業的靈魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.質量比數量更爲?38 Quality is even more important than quantity.質量比數量更爲重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

  展會接洽客戶實用英語口語

41 Is the production line fully automatic?生產線是全自動的嗎?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我認爲你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也許將來我們可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我們想把生意擴大到中國市場.

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽談中請你們多加關照。

53 We are happy to be of help.我們十分樂意幫助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保證通力合作。

55 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

56 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

57 So our evenings will be quite full then?那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

58 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

59 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

60 That'll put us both in the picture.這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。


猜你喜歡:

1.外貿英語口語:接待客戶用語

2.銷售常用英語口語大全

3.宴會常用英語口語對話

4.購物常用英語口語對話

5.關於外貿展會英語對話

6.展會接待客戶英語口語