當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關商務用的英語句子

有關商務用的英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.18W 次

英語最重要的還是開口來講,英語是不能光靠死記硬背的,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的口語,一定要開口練習一下,大家有時間一定要好好看看,提高一下英語成績希望能幫助到大家。

有關商務用的英語句子

  認爲對方收到了自己的信件

幾個月前,我們曾就……事給您寫了一封信。

Some Months ago we wrote you regarding... *regarding “關於……”。

就……事我們至今沒有得到您的迴音。

So far, we do not seem to have received word from you... *催促什麼事情時。

如果在1998年12月1日前還得不到您的迴音的話,……

If we do not hear from you by December 1, 1998...*語氣有些嚴厲。

有關……事,我們還未收到您的任何迴音。

So far, we have not received word from you... *so far “至今爲止”。

So far, we have not received any word from you...

  因回覆遲了而表示歉意

抱歉未能儘早給您回信。

We apologize for not replying to you earlier.

未能及時給您回信,我們深表歉意。

We are sorry for not answering your letter sooner.

We are sorry for not replying to your letter sooner.

We are sorry for not responding to your letter sooner.

久未回信,讓您久等了。

  有關於價格的英語句子

Thank you for your patience. *patience “忍耐,耐心,耐性”。

If we order 10,000 units, what would be your offer?

如果我們訂10,000套,你們會提供什麼報價?

What's the price for 1000 kg of white sugar?

請問1000KG的白糖的價格是多少?

Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?

請問你們是否能夠提供這種質量的,大約每米50%分?

If our order is a substantial one, how much will you bring your price down?

如果我們的採購量很可觀,你們能降價多少?

How much discount could you offer on an order of this size ?

請問一個這種尺寸的定單,能得到多少折扣?

Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?

請告知我方,你們會給我們什麼特殊的優惠?

Here is a list of my requirements. I 'd to have your lowest quotations CIF New York based.

這張單子是我們的要求,我想知道到紐約的最低CIF價格。

Please inform us of your lowest price based on CIF London.

請把到倫敦的CIF最低價格報給我們。

We'd appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.

如果我方採購量很大,你方會給我方多少折扣,請告知,我方將非常感激。

130. Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.

請於明天告知我方:最好的價格和裝船期。

131. This offer is subject to your reply reaching hereon or before 29th,June.

我方接受以你方答覆爲準的報盤,但需在6月29日前到達。

132. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

如果我方能在10天內接到你方訂單,我方將按所報價格確定訂單。

This offer is firm for 5 days.

該盤的有效期爲5天。

The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31st.

我方的報價以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方報盤的有效期至8月31日。

We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than December 23rd.

我方接受以你方答覆爲準的報盤,但需不遲於12月23日中午到達。

We have the offer ready for you.

我們已準備好給你方的報盤。

I'd to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer if we don't hear fromyou by next Monday.

我方要提醒你方,若我們不能在下個星期一前收到答覆,該報盤將會被撤銷。

This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1st.

該報盤從1月1日起10天內有效。

The quality of our product is good and the price is reasonable, so we are confident that you would accept our offer dated 4th, May.

我方產品物美價廉,因此我們對你方能接受我方5月4日的報盤很有信心。

Sincerely, the market is advancing rapidly and the price we offered you is the best I belive.

自市場的飛速發展,我相信我方所報的價格是最合理的。