當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 最常用的商務英語句子彙總

最常用的商務英語句子彙總

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.02W 次

很多人在進入職場之後,面對良好的商務英語環境,他們卻說不出來一句完整的英語,在這樣的環境下,這種情況就顯得非常的尷尬。其實大家可以先多瞭解一些比較常用的商務英語句子,這樣能夠有效的應對這樣的環境,之後再進行有效的提高。今天我們就爲大家整理了最常用的商務英語句子,一起來了解一下吧。

最常用的商務英語句子彙總

1. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我們的新系統有些問題。

2. Due to circumstances beyond our control…

由於情況超出我們所能控制…

3. I don’t feel too optimistic about…

我覺得不太樂觀關於…

4. It would be difficult for us to accept…

我們很難接受…

5. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

很不幸地,我必須這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。

6. We would be grateful if you could…

我們會很感激如果你可以…

7. I could appreciate it if you could…

我會很感激如果你可以…

8. Would you please send us…?

可否請你寄給我們…?

9. We need your help.

我們需要你的幫助。

10. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我們請求你的幫助,將此信息傳達給你們的員工。

常用的商務英語句子

It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

如按這個價格買進,我方實在很難進行推銷。

Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.

你方的價格相較於去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。

You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.

您知道從去年以來這種商品的價格上漲了。

You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.

您知道,幾個月來這種商品的價格上漲得很多。

The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.

這種商品國際市場的價格是每磅二十五(25)美元。

Shall we fix a time for a talk?

我們能定個時間談談嗎?

I'm a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.

我是中國紡織品進出口公司的業務員。

I was assigned to negotiate business with you.

公司委託我和你們具體洽談業務。

Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.

我先給您介紹一下,這位是懷特先生。

You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.

今天您先休息休息,業務的事咱們明天再談。

Excuse me,Aren't you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?

請問,您是從美國來的史密斯先生吧?。

商務英語郵件常用句子

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know.

如果你對這些產品中任意一個感興趣,歡迎聯繫我們。

Glad to learn you're on the market of XXX products.

很高興得知你們是做XXX產品市場。

We confirm our call of yesterday respecting our offers to you.

此函用以確認昨天電話中給你的報價。

These arrangements should see the installation completed by next weekend.

這些安排將於下週末之前完成。

If I do not hear from you to the contrary, I shall assume that it will be convenient for me to call at that time.

若無反對意見,我將認爲這個時間打電話是比較合適的。

We have passed it on to our Technical Department for their consideration.

我們已將它發給技術部用以考慮。

The problem is that your purchasing department is changing orders after they have been placed. This has led to confusion and frustration for both of our companies.

問題是你們採購部下完訂單後經常修改,這讓我們雙方的工作有些混亂和困惑。

I enclose an illustrated supplement to our catalogue. It covers the latest designs which are now available from stock.

我隨信附上了配圖的產品目錄,其中包括了最新的設計,且有現貨供應。

Since we last traded, our lines have changed beyond recognition. While they reflect current European taste, some of our designs are specifically targeted at the Middle Eastern market.

自上次合作至令,產品款式變化極大。除了有迎合歐洲人口味外,亦有專門爲中東市場而設計的產品。

We would like to invite you to visit our booth at some place , which starts on some day.

我們亟待邀您參觀我們在某天某地的展會的某攤位。

商務英語函電常用句子

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有勞貴方,不勝感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in

this matter.

不勝感激貴方對此事的關照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of

us in this affair.

對貴方在此事中的慷慨之舉,深表感謝。

4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

對貴方之盛情,不勝感謝。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

貴方對此悉心關照,不勝感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.

如承試訂貨,不勝感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your

requirements.

如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。

8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us

your samples.

如承惠寄樣品,則不勝感激。

9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承優惠考慮報價,不勝感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到貴方大宗訂貨,不勝感激。

11.We assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳服務。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more

than pleased to do so.

貴公司若有所需求,我公司定盡力效勞。

以上就是爲大家整理的最常用的商務英語句子的彙總,如果你現在急需提高自己的商務英語能力,就從這些簡單而常用的句子開始吧。