當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 商務常用英語句子有哪些

商務常用英語句子有哪些

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.89W 次

隨着國際貿易的壯大,我國需要很多商務英語的人才,但對於商務英語專業的我們有很多證書需要考,最頭疼當然就是英語了。接下來小編在這裏給大家帶來商務常用英語句子有哪些,希望對你有所幫助!

商務常用英語句子有哪些

are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter 希望貴方對這件事能儘早答覆

hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration

3.我方希望可以通過友好談判加以解決,而不要仲裁

look forward to your settlement at an early date 我方期待着貴方早日解決這一問題

early settlement of this case will be appreciated 如能早日解決這一問題,我方將不勝感激

hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible 希望貴方能儘快解決索賠事宜

hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future 希望類似的麻煩將來不再發生

expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible 期待貴方能儘快報一個更低的價格

hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion 希望此事有一個圓滿的解決

10.I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business

11.我希望這件不愉快的事情不會影響我們今後的貿易

hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings 我希望此事不會影響我們將來業務中的良好關係

13.I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us 希望這筆生意對我們雙方都會帶來好處

hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations 我們希望此事不會給我們的良好關係帶來任何損害

price is FOB New York這是紐約離岸價。

we meet each other halfway?我們能折中一下嗎?

are anxious to know your usual practice in givingcommission我們急於瞭解你方關於支付佣金的慣例。

that case we may consider giving you a %commission如果是這樣的話,我們可以考慮給你%的佣金。

‘t deduct the commission from the value of theconsignment不要從貨物的價值中扣除佣金。

20.I suggest a percent reduction on the CIF price you firstquoted我建議在你方第一次報的到岸價的基礎上降價%

would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/Ainstead如果你們能接受付款交單或承兌交單,這會對我們有很大幫助。

do you say to our old terms, confirmed and irrevocableL/C?仍然沿用我們以前的付款方式,也就是說已不可撤銷的報兌信用證怎麼樣?

the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money tobe advanced, we have to ask for payment by L/C payable atsight由於我們需要向設備的生產廠家去付預付款,因此我們不得不要求你方開具即期付款信用證。

d you supply us with initial stock on three monthscredit?首批貨可不可以押三個月再收款?

usually accept payment by irrevocable letter of creditpayable against shipping documents我們通常只接受不可撤銷的信用證,憑裝運單據付款。

eler‘s check need countersigning旅行支票要復籤。

appearance of a package that catches the eye will certainlybe of much help in promoting the sales外觀引人注目的包裝肯定大大有利於促銷。

is lined with waterproof paper, so that it can‘t bespoiled by dampness or rain每個紙箱都有內襯防水紙,因而不會被潮溼和雨水侵蝕。

29.I think the inner packing is good enough And what about theouter packing?我認爲內包裝還行。那麼外包裝怎麼樣?

d packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases fromvibration and jarring堅固的木箱和箱內嚴密的填充可防止木箱受震開裂。

want deliveries on time, not excuses我們需要的是按時交貨,而不是藉口。

32.I apologize for the late delivery, but the carrying vessel hadan accident對於貨物的遲交我深表歉意,原因在於運輸船舶出了事故。

you get the bill of lading for you last shipment?你們收到前一批貨的提貨單了沒有?

quotation is on CIF basis What risks are you usuallycovered against?你報的是到岸價,那麼通常情況下你方對什麼風險進行投保?

‘s a longtime since I had the pleasure of seeing you……我們很久不見了。

must be tired from the long flight Please take a resttoday長時間地搭乘飛機您一定累了,今天就請好好休息吧。

e it is hot today, I‘m sure a beer after work will tastewonderful既然天氣這麼熱,我覺得結束工作後喝一杯啤酒將會特別爽快。

e is nothing I enjoy more than going on ahike沒有一樣事情能夠像足球那樣讓我入迷。

39.I must admit I don‘t take a great deal of interest incooking我得承認,我的承認我對烹調一點不感興趣

g and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way tospend a day off休息日到郊外走走看看 不失爲一個好方法。

sort of work do you do at X?您擔任什麼職務?

‘s really very kind of you to come to see meoff您能來送行真是太好了。

43.I‘ll be looking forward to our next meeting我期待我們下一次的會面。

k you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I haveto go on a business trip tomorrow謝謝您的邀請,但正好我明天出差。

you give me a price list with specifications?能否給我一份有規格說明的價目單呢?

price depends on quantity價格依數量而定。

you offer a quantity discount?大量採購有折扣嗎?

would happen to the price if we doubled the order?如果訂貨量加倍的話,價錢怎麼算?

you order in large quantity I think a discount would bepossible若是惠於大量採購,本公司尚可酌情降低價格。

50.I can‘t say offhand exactly how much我不能立即告訴您多少錢。