當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 關於商務英語談判的句子

關於商務英語談判的句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.17W 次

商務英語是用於商業中的一種語言,會涉及到非常多的關鍵詞,尤其是在談判的過程中,一字之差謬之千里,很可能會造成談判歧義,受損經濟損失,今天滬江小編就爲大家整理了關於商務英語談判的句子,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。

關於商務英語談判的句子

關於商務英語談判的句子

如果貴方不提高營業額的話,我方很難委託貴方作爲我方的獨家代理。Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.下面介紹更多關於商務英語談判的句子,希望對您有所幫助。

1. We can’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.

在一點都不瞭解貴方能做得到的年銷售額的情況下,我方無法給你們整個歐洲市場的獨家代理權

2.We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.

我芳已獲悉貴方要在你們的地區做我方代理的請求,但在進一步研究此事前,我方想更多地瞭解貴方的市場情況

3.Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.

如果貴方不提高營業額的話,我方很難委託貴方作爲我方的獨家代理

4.We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you've done more business with us.

我方認爲最好在貴方同我方增加貿易以後再考慮代理的問題

5.To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.

要做我方的代理,請貴方有效地推銷我方的產品

6.To facilitate the extension of sales, you mush advertise our products by means of TV and newspapers. 。

爲了擴大銷售,貴方必須通過電視和報紙爲我們的產品做廣告

7.To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be at least 8000 cents.

要做我方的代理,貴方每年的營業額至少是8000美分

8.If terms are workable , we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to represent us.

如果條款可行的話,我方認爲貴方就是我方要委託的代理公司

9.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval .

作爲我方的獨家代理,未經我方事先同意,貴方不可以同時經銷其他廠商的同類產品

10.As our sole distributor ,you will neither handle the same or similar products of other regions nor re-export our goods outside to any other region outside your own.

作爲我方的獨家經銷商,貴方既不可以經銷其他貨源地的同類或類似產品,也不可以將我方產品重新出口到其它地區

談判中超實用的商務英語

1 We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

我們非常希望在平等,互利,互換所需的基礎上與您建立商業夥伴關係

2 In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

爲了擴大我們在貴國的出口,我們期望能成爲貴司的直接貿易合作伙伴

3 Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.

我們希望雙方建立互利的貿易關係

4 We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation.

我們期望將來的合作更加愉快

5 It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我們希望能與貴司繼續保持相當多的商業來往

6 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我們期望能儘快收到貴司的報價

7 I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望您從縮減上看出我們真的全力以赴

8 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我們希望您能儘快安排時間和我們洽談生意

9 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我們希望與貴公司做皮鞋生意

10 We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我們期待着您的早日答覆,相信通過我們的相互合作,與貴公司的這筆交易很快會完成

 有關價格談判的句子

1. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price.

鑑於過於幾年的良好合作,我們準備接受你方的價格。

2. As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of $50,000 for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.

作爲友好表示,我們接受10,000雙皮鞋50,000美金的價格。

3. It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.

似乎只有接受這個價格,別無它選。

4. How about meeting each other halfway and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded ?

要不按照我們雙方建議的中間價格來定,雙方各讓一步以使業務成交?

5. I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.

我認爲我們應該各自折衷一下以便業務成交。

6. Business is quite possible if each of us makes some concessions.

若雙方各自做些讓步,生意是很易達成的。

7. If so, we have to agree to your payment terms.

如果真是這樣,我們不得不同意你的付款條款。

8. We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.

我們稍降原始報價,以示讓步。

9. We may consider making some concessions in our price.

我們可以在價格上做些讓步。

10. In order to encourage business, we are prepared to make reduction.

爲了促成生意,我們準備降價。

301. We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less than 1,000,000 tons.

如果數量不少於1,000,000噸的話,我們可以做出讓步。

商務英語價格談判句子講解

一、It is a condition of this letter that the name of this Bank will not be disclosed in the event of our report being passed on to your clients.

譯文:本函有一個條件,即在把我們的報告轉交你們的客戶時,請勿泄露本行的名稱。

這段話是出自銀行對某項諮詢的回覆信函。此類覆信一般包括三部分:

1)陳述實事;

2)表示意見;

3)提醒對方所提供的資料是絕密及不負責任的。上面的句子屬於第三部分。本句中的it是形式主語,其主語是that……從句。

pass on hand or give sth to sb else to others傳遞;轉交

Example:We will pass on your decision to the buyer.

其他表達方式:

1.Please note that this information is furnished without any responsibility on our part and should be held strictly confidential.

2.Please note that the information is furnished at your request without any responsibility whatsoever on the part of this Bank or on any of its officers.

3.May we ask that you treat this information as strictly confidential without responsibility on our part.

二、Should you be prepared to reduce your limit by say 10% we might come to terms.

譯文:如果你方願意減價,譬如說減10%,也許能達成交易。

這句話是在討價還價中常用到的句子。在雙方的談判中,價格是一個很重要的環節,婉轉地提出自己的意見可以使自己處於主動地位。

say 10%是let us say 10%的簡化。

be prepared to……準備做……事

Example:We are not prepared to change the terms.

limit n.限度(在外貿業務中有時用來指價格,即價格限度)

Example:Your limit is too high to permit business.

come to terms達成交易。類似說法有come to business close a bargain close a deal等等。

以上是滬江小編爲大家整理的關於商務英語談判的句子,目前,商務英語在職場中的應用已經越來越多了,如果你現在的商務英語能力不高,可以好好的參考一下本文提到的談判句子,相信會對大家有所幫助。