當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語精美散文 > 關於常用商務英語句子

關於常用商務英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.38W 次

對於學商務英語專業的同學來說,工作,面試都需要大量的專業性英語。接下來小編在這裏給大家帶來關於常用商務英語句子,希望對你有所幫助!

關於常用商務英語句子

1.I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

're going out of your way for us,I believe我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

4.I think we can draw up a tentative plan now我認爲現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then如果他有什麼意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

our evenings will be quite full then?那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。

'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

'll put us both in the picture這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什麼了。

12.I can't say for certain off-hand我還不能馬上說定。

er have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

'll be easier for us to get down to facts then這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

16.I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

've got to report back to the head office我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

k you for you cooperation感謝您的合作。

've arranged our schedule without any trouble我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends Would you please have a look at it?這是我們爲你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

e we could start with the Designing Department也許我們可以先參觀一下設計**。

this a daily flight?這是每日航班嗎?

wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

se open your baggage請把你行李打開。

26.I hope that we can cooperate happily希望我們合作愉快。

good, sir Here is your bill Please check and sign here很好,先生。這是您的賬單,請覈對一下並在這裏簽名

k you for you cooperation謝謝你們的合作。

hope that this market trend will continue我們希望這個市場趨勢會保持下去。

there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

me see your passport, please請出示您的護照

've got to report back to the head office我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

er have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

k it to my final destination把它託運到我的目的地。

35.I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us我想能否在我們訪問結束時爲我們安排一點時間購物。

many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

ome to our factory歡迎到我們工廠來。

38.I can't say for certain off-hand我還不能馬上說定。

'll know our products better after this visit參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

40.I'm checking out now Can I have my bill, please?我現在想結賬。請給我賬單,好嗎?

se fill in this disembarkation card請你填寫這張入境卡。

42.I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

hope to get your immediate reply我們希望得到您的即時答覆。

we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那裏要花多少錢?

look forward to receiving your early reply to this matter我們期待您早日回覆此事。

47.I think we can draw up a tentative plan now我認爲現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

49.I've been looking forward to visiting your factory我一直都盼望着參觀貴廠。

's just the matter of the schedule ,that is ,if it is convenient for you right now如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。