當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 有關於愛情的英文詩歌欣賞

有關於愛情的英文詩歌欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.83W 次

英語文學中,詩歌極其豐富多彩,學英文而不懂英文詩歌,不僅從審美角度看是個遺憾,而且從語言學習角度看,學一些詩歌,語言能力會大大提高。本站小編整理了有關於愛情的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

有關於愛情的英文詩歌欣賞
  有關於愛情的英文詩歌篇一

愛情比忘卻更深厚

Love is More Thicker than Forget

by E. E. Cummings

Love is more thicker than forget

More thinner than recall

More seldom than a wave is wet

More frequent than to fail

It is most mad and moonly

And less it shall unbe

Than all the sea which only

Is deeper than the sea

Love is Iess always than to win

Less never than alive

Less bigger than the least begin

Less littler than forgive

It is most sane and sunly

And more it cannot die

Than all the sky which only

Is higher than the sky

愛情比忘卻更深厚

愛情比忘卻厚

比回憶薄

比潮溼的波浪少

比失敗多

它最癡癲最瘋狂

但比起所有

比海洋更深的海洋

它更爲長久

愛情總比勝利少見

卻比活着多些

不大於無法開始

不小於諒解

它最明朗最清醒

而比起所有

比天空更高的天空

它更爲不朽

  有關於愛情的英文詩歌篇二

To the Oak Tree

致橡樹

If I love you --

我如果愛你——

I will never be a clinging trumpet creeper

絕不像攀援的凌霄花

Using your high boughs to show off my height

借你的高枝炫耀自己

If I love you --

我如果愛你——

I will never be a spoony bird

絕不學癡情的鳥兒

Repeating a monotonous song for green shade

爲綠蔭重複單調的歌曲

Or be a spring

也不止像泉源

Bringing cool solace all year long

常年送來清涼的慰藉

Or be a steep peak

也不止像險峯

Increasing your stature, reflecting your eminence

增加你的高度,襯托你的威儀

Even the sunlight

甚至日光

Even the spring rain

甚至春雨

No, all these are not enough

不,這些都還不夠

I must be a ceiba tree beside you

我必須是你近旁的一株木棉

Be the image of a tree standing together with you

作爲樹的形象和你站在一起

Our roots, entwined underground

根,緊握在地下

Our leaves, touching in the clouds

葉,相觸在雲裏

With each gust of wind

每一陣風過

We greet each other

我們都互相致意

But nobody

但沒有人

Can understand our words

聽懂我們的言語

You'll have your copper branches and iron trunk

你有你的銅枝鐵幹

Like knives, like swords, like halberds, too

像刀、像劍,也像戟

I'll have my crimson flowers

我有我的紅碩花朵

Like heavy sighs

像沉重的嘆息

And valiant torches

又像英勇的火炬

We'll share cold spells, storms and thunder

我們分擔寒潮、風雷、霹靂

We'll share mists, hazes and rainbows

我們共享霧靄、流嵐、虹霓

Seemingly always apart

彷彿永遠分離

But also forever interdependent

卻又終身相依

Only this can be great love

這纔是偉大的愛情

The loyalty is here

堅貞就在這裏

Love --

愛——

I love not only your strapping stature

不僅愛你偉岸的身軀

But also your firm stand, the earth beneath you

也愛你堅持的位置,足下的土地

  有關於愛情的英文詩歌篇三

In My Secret Life 我的內心深處

I saw you this morning.

今晨,我遇見你

You were moving so fast.

而你卻匆匆離去

Can't seem to loosen my grip

可我卻念念不忘

On the past.

那些逝去的時光

And I miss you so much.

如此思念你

There's no one in sight.

卻再也追不回了

And were still making love

可我們過去的恩愛依然

in my secret life

在我的內心深處存在

I smile when Im angry.

我用微笑掩飾憤怒

I cheat and I lie.

我會欺騙和說謊

I do what I have to do

我身不由己

To get by.

只爲苟且偷生

But I know what is wrong.

但我知道什麼是錯

And I know what is right.

也知道什麼是對

And I'd die for the truth

也願爲真理去死

in my secret life

在我的內心深處

Hold on, hold on, my brother.

堅持,堅持,我的兄弟

My sister, hold on tight.

我的姐妹,一起堅持

I finally got my orders.

我終將衝破困境

I'll be marching through the morning, marching through the night.

衝破黑夜 衝破黎明

Moving cross the borders of my secret life.

穿越我內心深處的藩籬

Looked through the paper.

看破紙樣的紅塵

Makes you want to cry.

令人黯然淚流

Nobody cares if the people

沒有人關心誰

Live or die.

是活着還是死去

And the dealer wants you thinking

神賜予了你思想

That its either black or white.

它明辨黑白

Thank God its not that simple

感謝上帝 它不是這麼幼稚

in my secret life

在我的內心深處

I bite my lip.

我咬緊雙脣

I buy what I'm told.

我一言不發

from the latest hit to the wisdom of old.

聽從所有的教誨

but I'm always alone and my heart is like ice and it's crowded and cold,

但是我的內心卻一直充滿孤獨與無助

in my secret life

在我的內心深處


看了“有關於愛情的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.關於愛情的英文詩欣賞

2.關於愛情的英文詩歌欣賞

3.有關愛情英文詩歌欣賞

4.關於愛情的經典詩英文版

5.關於愛情的著名英文詩