當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於經典的英文詩歌朗誦

關於經典的英文詩歌朗誦

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.55W 次

詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。小編精心收集了關於經典的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

關於經典的英文詩歌朗誦
  關於經典的英文詩歌篇1

When I have fears每當我害怕 by 濟慈

When I have fears that I may cease to be

每當我害怕,生命也許等不及

Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain,

我的筆蒐集完我蓬勃的思潮,

Before high-piled books, in charactery,

等不及高高一堆書,在文字裏,

Hold like rich garners the full ripen'd grain;

象豐富的穀倉,把熟穀子收好;

When I behold, upon the night's starr'd face,

每當我在繁星的夜幕上看見

Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,

傳奇故事的巨大的雲霧徵象,

And think that I may never live to trace

而且想,我或許活不到那一天,

Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;

以偶然的神筆描出它的幻相;

And when I feel, fair creature of an hour,

每當我感覺,呵,瞬息的美人!

That I shall never look upon thee more,

我也許永遠都不會再看到你,

Never have relish in the faery power

不會再陶醉於無憂的愛情

Of unreflecting love;--then on the shore

和它的魅力!——於是,在這廣大的

Of the wide world I stand alone, and think

世界的岸沿,我獨自站定、沉思,

Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.

直到愛情、聲名,都沒入虛無裏。

查良錚 譯

  關於經典的英文詩歌篇2

How do I love thee? 我是怎樣的愛你

by 勃朗寧夫人 英語帶中文翻譯:

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

我是怎樣地愛你?讓我逐一細算。

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

我愛你盡我的心靈所能及到的

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

深邃、寬廣、和高度——正象我探求

For the ends of being and ideal grace.

玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

I love thee to the level of every day's

我愛你的程度,就象日光和燭焰下

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

那每天不用說得的需要。我不加思慮地

I love thee freely, as men strive for right.

愛你,就象男子們爲正義而鬥爭;

I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

我純潔地愛你,象他們在讚美前低頭。

I love thee with the passion put to use

以滿懷熱情,就象往日滿腔的辛酸;

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

我愛你以我童年的信仰;我愛你

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

我愛你,抵得上那似乎隨着消失的聖者

With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,

而消逝的愛慕。我愛你以我終生的

Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,

呼吸,微笑和淚珠——假使是上帝的

I shall but love thee better after death.

意旨,那麼,我死了我還要更加愛你!

-- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

  關於經典的英文詩歌篇3

The Day Is Gone,And All Its Sweets Are Gone!

那一天來了,所有甜蜜的東西都失去

John Keats(約翰濟慈)

The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone!

Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast,

Warm breath, light whisper, tender semi-tone,

Bright eyes, accomplish'd shape, and lang'rous waist !

那一天來了,甜蜜的一切已失去!

甜嗓,甜脣,酥胸,纖纖十指,

熱烈的呼吸,溫柔的低音,耳語,

明眸,美好的體態,柔軟的腰肢!

Faded the flower and all its budded charms,

Faded the sight of beauty from my eyes,

Faded the shape of beauty from my arms,

Faded the voice, warmth, whiteness, paradise-

凋謝了,鮮花初綻的全部魅力,

凋謝了,我眼睛見過的美的景色,

凋謝了,我雙臂抱過的美的形體,

凋謝了,輕聲,溫馨,純潔,歡樂——

Vanish'd unseasonably at shut of eve,

When the dusk holiday or holy night

Of fragrant-curtain'd love begins to weave

The woof of darkness thick, for hid delight;

這一切在黃昏不合時宜地消退,

當黃昏,節日的黃昏,愛情的良夜

正開始細密地編織昏暗的經緯

以便用香幔遮住隱蔽的歡悅;

But, as I've read love's missal through to-day,

He'll let me sleep, seeing I fast and pray.

但今天我已把愛的彌撒書讀遍,

他見我齋戒祈禱,會讓我安眠。


看了“關於經典的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.優秀英文詩歌朗讀精選

2.關於優秀英語詩歌朗誦

3.關於經典的優秀英文詩朗誦

4.有關優秀英文詩歌朗誦

5.泰戈爾優秀英語詩歌朗誦