當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 雙語詩歌:生活的模樣

雙語詩歌:生活的模樣

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.59W 次

摘錄:萬事萬物沒有變,是我們在變。衣履可鬻,所思必存。

雙語詩歌:生活的模樣

Good Morning sunshine,

陽光早安

you're my only light

唯你是我光源

lying with me by my side,

陪伴我身邊

you keep me warm all day

讓我整日溫暖

When the sun is up,

日上三竿

on a clear blue sky,

青天湛藍

you will act like a lover

你像戀人,形影相伴

When the sky is grey,

烏雲滿天

and the rain comes down,

細雨綿綿

you will run for the cover

你也逃離,蹤跡不見

When it's cloudy and windy

或有風雲起

and the snowflakes arrive,

亦會雪滿天

you somehow just make me feel I'm alive

有你吾生義更顯

Feel the heat, come out of cold,

穿透陰寒,貢獻溫暖

and your arm is touching me

擁我入懷

Good morning sunshine,

陽光早安

be with me all day

與我整日相伴(程若水譯)

January 1st

One What's your life?

<無論你的生活如何卑微>

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names.

無論你的生活如何卑微,要正視它,生活下去;不要躲避它,也不要惡語相加。

It is not so bad as you are.

你的生活不像你本人那麼糟糕。

It looks poorest when you are richest.

你最富有的時候,你的生活看上去倒是最貧窮的。

The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.

吹毛求疵的人即便在天堂也能挑出瑕疵。

Love your life, poor as it is.

要熱愛你的生活,儘管它可能是一貧如洗。

You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hours,even in a poor-house.

即使身處貧民院,你也可能享受一段愉快、興奮、輝煌的時光。

The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.

西斜的落日映照在貧民院窗戶上的餘暉,與照射在富貴人家的豪宅上一樣光芒萬丈;門前的積雪一樣在早春消融。

I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace.

我只看到,一個氣定神閒的人在那裏可以過着自得其樂的生活,抱着振奮樂觀的思想,如同居住在皇宮裏一般。

The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.

依我之見,城鎮的貧民倒是往往過着最獨立的生活。

May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.

也許他們十分偉大,對任何事情皆可坦然受之。

Most think that they are above being supported by the town, but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.

大多數人認爲他們不屑於接受城鎮的施救;但是實際上他們經常使用不誠實的手段來維持自己的生計,這是更爲不體面的。

Which should be more disreputable.

如同栽培花園中芬芳的花草一般在貧困中耕耘吧。

Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.

犯不着千辛萬苦以求獲得新東西,無論是衣服還是朋友。

Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends, turn the old, return to them.

把舊的翻新再回歸其中。

Things do not change; we change.

萬事萬物沒有變,是我們在變。

Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.

衣履可鬻,所思必存。