當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語精美散文 > 雙語散文閱讀

雙語散文閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8W 次

英語散文的發展歷程十分曲折,散文大家風格多變,兼之中英語言個性殊異,若要成功地把英語散文大家的作品翻譯到中文,既須瞭解英語散文發展的概況,又須注意保證氣韻邏輯通暢,文氣沛然,才能傳神譯出,曲盡其妙,令漢語讀者獲得相同或相近的審美感受。下面本站小編爲大家帶來雙語散文閱讀,希望大家喜歡!

雙語散文閱讀
  雙語散文:無時無刻不在追尋着勇氣

One of my favorite movies growing up was The Wizard of OZ.

從小到大一直以來,我最喜歡的電影之一是《綠野仙蹤》。

Did you ever see it?

你曾經看過這部電影嗎?

In Dorothy's adventures, she was accompanied by theTin Man,who wanted a heart,

在多蘿西的冒險故事中, 陪伴着她的是想要一顆心的鐵皮人,

the Scarecrow,who wanted a brain,

想要大腦的稻草人,

the Lion,who wanted courage,and her faithful dog Toto.

想要勇氣的獅子,還有她的忠實的狗託託。

At certain times in my life,I could relate to each of those characters,

在我的生命中的特定時候,我可以聯繫到書裏的每個人物,

I think we all can,

我想我們都可以,

In fact, that’s probably one of the reasons why the movies are so popular.

事實上,這可能就是爲什麼這些電影如此大獲成功的原因之一,

Sometimes we lack something.

有時候我們缺少一些東西。

Often it's courage.

通常它就是勇氣。

Because we interact with people all day and we are often forced to be more public' than we'dlike.

因爲我們每天與人打交道,我們經常被迫比我們想的更爲公開。

well,we have to muster our courage and perform in front of others,

嗯,我們必須鼓起勇氣在別人面前表現,

It could be a job interview. it could be a presentation,

它可能是一次工作面試。它可能是一次演講,

or it could be standing in front of a group and simply introducing yourself.

或者,這也可能是站在一羣人面前,進行簡單的自我介紹。

I think some people are naturally courageous.

我想有些人天生就是勇氣非凡。

They are great at public speaking,

他們非常善於演講,

They don't seem to get too nervous,

他們似乎不太緊張,

Others... well, just the thought of speaking in front of others causes them to get butterflies... tobreak our in a sweat, start stuttering why is that?

而別人……嗯,只是想在人面前說話……就使他們感到緊張,開始汗流浹背,開始結巴,那是爲什麼?

  雙語散文:保持年輕一種精神狀態

I recently went on a family outing.

我最近參加了一次家庭郊遊。

The kids were running around,

孩子們到處亂跑,

being crazy like kids do,

就像孩子們那樣瘋狂,

and my wife and I taking care of them.

而我的妻子和我負責照顧他們。

My mother-in-law also came to have fun and help,

我的婆婆也來參加並且幫助我們,

and believe it or not,

而不管你信不信,

she was the most useful person in the whole group.

在整個團隊中她是最有用的人。

She was running around, having fun, and laughing all day.

她一整天跑來跑去,玩樂,開懷大笑。

It was great to have such a bright, warm, and loving person around.

有這樣一個歡快的、充滿熱情和愛的人在真是太偉大了。

Some people worry about getting old.

有些人擔心變老。

They do everything possible to age slowly.

他們盡一切可能慢慢變老。

I can understand.

我能理解。

I want to be able to move with speed and strength as long as possible.

我想能夠儘可能長時間的保持速度和力量。

But watching my mother-in-law… my goodness,

但是看我婆婆……我的天,

I hope I have her strength and speed when I'm her age.

我希望自己在她的年齡時有她的力量和速度。

I hope my mind is as sharp as hers when I'm her age.

我希望自己在她的年齡時心智能像她一樣。

I hope I am warm and giving like she is when I become a grandpa.

我希望自己成爲爺爺時就像她一樣熱情並給予他人。

What makes us age?

是什麼讓我們的年齡變大嗎?

It seems to me that it's more than physical.

在我看來,這不僅僅是身體方面。

I've seen people in young bodies that seem VERY ‘old'.

我看到人們年輕的軀體也似乎很"老"。

They are inactive.

他們很不活躍。

They seem to be unhappy about life. What's the secret to staying young?

他們似乎對生活感到不滿。有什麼祕訣保持青春嗎?

Some people say we get old when we stop learning new things.

有些人說我們年老時就停止學習新事物。

What do you think?

你是怎麼想的?