當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語精美散文 > 優秀的英語經典美文閱讀

優秀的英語經典美文閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.25K 次
學習英語的時候要多多花心思哦,所以小編今天就給大家帶來了英語的優秀散文,有需要的可以多多參考

  英語散文一

優秀的英語經典美文閱讀

To write or not to write

拿起筆還是放下

Writing is not easy. I do it everyday.

寫作非常不容易。我每天都在寫作。

And I can tell you, it’s quite a challenge.

我可以告訴你,這是一個相當大的挑戰。

But, the More I do it, the easier I get to just write.

但是,我寫作的越多,我就越會容易的感覺下筆如有神。

Sometimes, that’s the most difficult part starting.

有時候,最困難的部分是開始。

When people ask me about writing-how they can write-I often suggest they brainstorm first.

當人們問我關於寫作——他們如何寫作——我通常建議他們先作頭腦風暴。

Writing the main ideas collected to a topic, usually produces some great things.

寫出收集到一個話題的主要思想,這個話題通常會產生一些偉大的東西。

If the things get organized, perhaps through an outline,

如果條理化,也許會產生一份提綱,

you can write something really great.

你就可以寫出一些非常棒的東西。

Most of the writings I do with spontaneous, I just start writing.

大部分的作品我都是自然而然寫出,我纔剛開始寫作。

I just stopped and done.

我只是停下來做而已。

But I always go over what I wrote at least two times.

但我總是至少兩次重溫自己所寫的。

The first time I go over my writing is spell-check the word,

第一次我檢查寫作中的詞語拼寫,

It’s unacceptable to deliver a piece of writing with misspelling in it.

我不能接受一篇文章裏有拼寫差錯的問題出現。

The second time, I actually read what I wrote aloud,

第二次,我大聲讀出我所寫的,

and add things that may I missed,

並添加可能我錯過的東西,

it could be a idea that seems incomplete or something else.

它可能是一個似乎不完整或別的什麼東西。

If you have the time, it’s good to put your writing down for a little while,

如果你有時間,最好讓你的寫作停下來一會兒,

and read it again later, and to see how you like it.

再讀一遍,看看你有多喜歡它。

You may have something you wish to add or subtract.

你可能有一些想增加或者刪減的東西。

If you have a serious paper to write,

如果你想寫些非常嚴肅的東西,

and you have completed all of the things I talked about,

那你一定要按照我剛纔談到的所有的東西去做,

the best thing to do-before you return your pape

  英語散文二

Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctor worry about them. That’s why you pay him/her.

一些無關緊要的數字不要掛懷,包括你的年齡、體重和身高。讓醫生來操心吧。因爲他們收了你的報酬。

Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.

結交快樂的朋友。整日愁眉不展只能讓你雪上加霜。

Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil’s workshop. And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s."

學無止境。多學學電腦、手藝、園藝等等。不要讓你的大腦閒置下來。無所事事是魔鬼的加工廠。魔鬼的名字叫"癡呆症".

Enjoy the simple things.

享受簡單事物的樂趣。

Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.

多笑,開懷大笑。上氣不接下氣地笑。

The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.

有淚就流。在忍耐和傷心過後,要繼續前行。陪伴我們度過此生的只有一人--那就是我們自己。讓生命鮮活起來。

Surround yourself with what you love, whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.

讓你的所愛包圍着你,無論是家人、寵物、紀念品、音樂、植物、愛好,什麼都好。你的家就是避風港。

Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.

珍惜健康:如果它還好端端的,就好好地保護它。如果它反覆無常,就調養好它。如果你已無力改善它了,就請別人幫忙吧。

Don’t take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next country, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.

別踏上犯罪的道路。你可以去逛街,可以到鄰縣去,可以出國旅行,但就是別踏上犯罪的道路。

Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.

把你的愛告訴你所愛着的人們,把握住每一個表達機會。

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

千萬記住:度量生命的不是呼吸的次數,而是那些最最難忘的時刻。