當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語聽力 > 有聲雙語美文:生活因爲愛情才顯得真實

有聲雙語美文:生活因爲愛情才顯得真實

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.59W 次

 

有聲雙語美文:生活因爲愛情才顯得真實

Sometimes all this is just hard to believe.

有時候,這一切都讓人難以相信。

I mean, I'm living in Paris now. And that's the Eiffel Tower over there.

我的意思是,我現在住在巴黎。而埃菲爾鐵塔就在那邊。

When I was in college, all I thought about was coming to this city.

當我還在上大學的時候,我滿腦子想的都是到這個城市來。

I was gonna live in an attic appartment and work in Skakespeare & Co. while I wrote my novel.

我會住在一間閣樓公寓裏,一邊在莎士比亞書店上班一邊寫我的小說。

I had fantasy about falling in love with a tragically detached French girl that I would finally break through to when I kiss her in front of the tourists up there, at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

我曾經幻想着在這裏愛上一名超脫到悲愴的法國姑娘,然後終有一天,在埃菲爾鐵塔的頂上,在那麼多遊客的面前,衝破一切世俗去親吻她。

I got through some very tough time thinking about this city.

那時候,當我幻想着這座城市的時候,我有過一段很潦倒的日子。

But right now I'm actually here with the woman I love.

而現在我卻真的到這來了,還和我所愛的女子在一起。

And the Eiffel Tower is right there.

而且埃菲爾鐵塔就在那邊。

However, I somehow keep having the feeling that I cannot really enjoy it because at any moment something terrible could happen.

只是,我還是忍不住覺得我不能夠全心全意享受這一切,因爲任何時候都可能有不好的事情發生。

Sometimes life just doesn't seem real. Sometimes it just feels like you're living in a dream.

有時候生活給人的感覺就是這麼不真實。有時候你簡直就像是生活在夢裏。

But there's one thing I'm sure of. And it's that I've made a promise and I'm gonna keep it.

不過,有一件事我卻能確認。那就是我已經許下了一個承諾,並且我會遵守這個承諾。

I've promised my love that we're gonna build a future together and I'm gonna kiss her at the top of the Eiffel Tower, in front of all those tourists.

我已經向我所愛的人許諾,我們會一起搭建自己的未來,並且,我還會在埃菲爾鐵塔的頂上,在那麼多的遊客面前,給她一個吻。

This promise makes my days feel real.

是這個承諾讓我的生活有了真實感。

Maybe life itself doesn't have to be totally real. What really matters is our feeling towards those who we care about.

或許,生活本身並不一定得是真實的。真正重要的東西,是我們對那些心念之人抱有的情感。

I can no longer thinkg about a future without her. A future without her is no future at all.

我已經無法想象一個沒有她的未來了。一個沒有她的未來,根本就不是未來。

Yes, love is my reality.

是的,這份愛情就是我的現實

Thank you, my love, for coming into my life.

感謝你,我的愛,感謝你來到我的生命中。

 

(翻譯:能貓)