當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 生活因爲愛情才顯得真實

生活因爲愛情才顯得真實

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.71W 次

Sometimes all this is just hard to believe.
有時候,這一切都讓人難以相信。
I mean, I'm living in Paris now. And that's the Eiffel Tower over there.
我的意思是,我現在住在巴黎。而埃菲爾鐵塔就在那邊。
When I was in college, all I thought about was coming to this city.
當我還在上大學的時候,我滿腦子想的都是到這個城市來。
I was gonna live in an attic appartment and work in Skakespeare & Co. while I wrote my novel.
我會住在一間閣樓公寓裏,一邊在莎士比亞書店上班一邊寫我的小說。
I had fantasy about falling in love with a tragically detached French girl that I would finally break through to when I kiss her in front of the tourists up there, at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
我曾經幻想着在這裏愛上一名超脫到悲愴的法國姑娘,然後終有一天,在埃菲爾鐵塔的頂上,在那麼多遊客的面前,衝破一切世俗去親吻她。
I got through some very tough time thinking about this city.
那時候,當我幻想着這座城市的時候,我有過一段很潦倒的日子。
But right now I'm actually here with the woman I love.
而現在我卻真的到這來了,還和我所愛的女子在一起。
And the Eiffel Tower is right there.
而且埃菲爾鐵塔就在那邊。
However, I somehow keep having the feeling that I cannot really enjoy it because at any moment something terrible could happen.
只是,我還是忍不住覺得我不能夠全心全意享受這一切,因爲任何時候都可能有不好的事情發生。
Sometimes life just doesn't seem real. Sometimes it just feels like you're living in a dream.
有時候生活給人的感覺就是這麼不真實。有時候你簡直就像是生活在夢裏。
But there's one thing I'm sure of. And it's that I've made a promise and I'm gonna keep it.
不過,有一件事我卻能確認。那就是我已經許下了一個承諾,並且我會遵守這個承諾。
I've promised my love that we're gonna build a future together and I'm gonna kiss her at the top of the Eiffel Tower, in front of all those tourists.
我已經向我所愛的人許諾,我們會一起搭建自己的未來,並且,我還會在埃菲爾鐵塔的頂上,在那麼多的遊客面前,給她一個吻。
This promise makes my days feel real.
是這個承諾讓我的生活有了真實感。
Maybe life itself doesn't have to be totally real. What really matters is our feeling towards those who we care about.
或許,生活本身並不一定得是真實的。真正重要的東西,是我們對那些心念之人抱有的情感。
I can no longer thinkg about a future without her. A future without her is no future at all.
我已經無法想象一個沒有她的未來了。一個沒有她的未來,根本就不是未來。
Yes, love is my reality.
是的,這份愛情就是我的現實
Thank you, my love, for coming into my life.
感謝你,我的愛,感謝你來到我的生命中。

生活因爲愛情才顯得真實