當前位置

首頁 > 英語口譯 > 英語口譯資料 > 十句最蹩腳的英語翻譯

十句最蹩腳的英語翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.97W 次
十句最蹩腳的英語翻譯

  學英語的朋友,如果學藝不精的千萬不要望文生義,本文就介紹十句讓人狂笑的蹩腳翻譯。

十句最蹩腳的英語翻譯
you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself.
日本旅館:如果您想調節您房間的溫度,請控制您自己。

se don't feed the animals. If you have any food, please give it to the guard on duty.
匈牙利動物園:請不要給動物餵食。如果您有食品,請餵給值班警衛。

es are requested not to have children in the bar.
挪威酒吧:女士們不要在酒吧裏生孩子。

coats made for ladies from their skins.
瑞典皮貨商店:爲女士們製作的皮大衣,是用她們的皮製成的。

h extracted by the latest Methodists.
香港牙科診所:由最新的衛理公會教徒給您拔牙。

your trousers here for best results.
泰國的乾洗店:在這裏脫掉您的褲子,等待最好的結果。

ialist in women and other diseases.
意大利婦科診所:我們是女人和其他疾病的專家。

ome to the cemetery where famous Russian artists are buried daily except Thursday.
俄國公墓:歡迎訪問這個公墓,許多著名的俄國藝術家每天埋在這裏,但星期四不埋。

take your bags and send them in all directions.
丹麥機場:我們將拿走您的行李,送往四面八方。

manager has personally passed all water served here.
墨西哥旅館:旅館經理將親自爲您撒尿。