當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 醫生護士英語會話(3):內科

醫生護士英語會話(3):內科

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2W 次
護士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.

醫生護士英語會話(3):內科
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.

護士:請問哪裏不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。
Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

護士:這種情況出現有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:從昨晚開始的。
Patient: Since last night.

護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

護士:好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每問題。請問我應該掛哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

護士:您最好掛內科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,給你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.

護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。請問我該怎麼走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿着走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多謝了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.

護士:不客氣。
Nurse: You're welcome.


單詞 Words

registration   n. 掛號

gender   n.性別

address   n. 住址

department   n. 科,系,部門

register   vi掛號

fee   n. 費

lift   n. 電梯

corridor   n. 走道


短語 Phrases

run a high fever  發高燒

as a matter of fact  事實上

in that case   如果那樣

fill in   填寫

and things like that  等等

register with   掛(某科)的號

had better   最好

take a lif  t坐電梯

make a left turn  向左拐


句子 Sentence Patterns

What seems to be the problem?
請問哪裏不舒服?

How long have you had the problem?
這種情況出現有多久了?

In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

Which department should I register with, madam?
請問我應該掛哪科?

You'd better go to the medical department.
您最好掛內科。

Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿着走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。


相關單詞 (人體部位)Related Words

blood vessel   血管

vein  靜脈

artery  動脈

capillary  毛細血管

nerve  神經

spinal marrow  脊髓

lung  肺

heart  心

diaphragm  隔膜

internal organs  內臟

stomach  胃

liver   肝臟

gallbladder  膽囊

pancreas  胰

spleen  脾

duodenum  十二指腸

small intestine  小腸

large intestine   大腸

caecum  盲腸

vermiform appendix  闌尾

rectum   直腸

anus   肛門

kidney   腎臟

bladder  膀胱

penis  陰莖

testicle  睾丸

scrotum  陰囊

urethra  尿道

ovary  卵巢

womb  子宮

vagina  陰道


相關短語Related Phrase

take someicine  服藥

feel sick  感到噁心

feel short of breath  覺得氣急

have noppetite  沒有胃口

have difficulty in breathing  呼吸困難

chronic disease  慢性病

suffer from an allergy  過敏

hear of  聽說


相關表達方式(詢問病情)Related Expressions (asking the patient about his/her illness )

What seems to be the trouble?
你怎麼啦?

What seems to be the problem?
你怎麼啦?

What's troubling you?
你哪裏不舒服?

Wher does it hurt?
你哪裏不舒服?

In what way are you feeing sick?
你哪裏不舒服?

What seems to be bothering you?
你哪裏不舒服?

Tell me what your problem is?
你哪裏不舒服?

When did the pain start?
你什麼時候開始痛的?

Which tooth is troubling you?
你哪顆牙不好?

What hurts you?
你哪裏不舒服?

What's wrong with your ear?
你的耳朵怎麼了?

Since when have you been feeling like that?
什麼時候開始有這種感覺的?

How long have you had this trouble?
你得這病有多久了?

How long has it been this way?
這樣多久了?

What did you eat yesterday?
昨天吃了什麼東西?

Have you take any medicine for it?
你吃過什麼藥嗎?

Do you feel tired?
你感覺疲倦嗎?

Are you feeling sick?
你感到噁心嗎?

Any vomitting?
有沒有嘔吐?

Are you feeling all right?
你感覺好嗎?

Are your bowels regular?
你的大便正常嗎?

Do you cough?
你咳嗽嗎?

Do you feel short of breath sometimes?
你有時覺得氣急嗎?

Do you have any appetite?
你吃東西有胃口嗎?

Do you have any difficulty breathing?
你呼吸有困難嗎?

Does it hurt?
你通不痛?

Did you have any pains here before?
你以前這兒痛過嗎?

Have you ever had this experience before?
你以前有過這種情況嗎?

Have you had any chronic diseases in the past?
你過去有沒有得過慢性病?

Have you ever heard of any chronic diseases whin your family?
你以前聽沒聽說過你家裏人有誰得過慢性病?

How is your sleep?
你睡眠怎樣?

Is this cut still painful?
傷口還疼嗎?

Did you suffer from an allergy?
你有過敏史嗎?