當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 醫生護士英語會話(8):肚子痛

醫生護士英語會話(8):肚子痛

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.93W 次

2005-4-9 19:08:13

醫生護士英語會話(8):肚子痛

大夫:請進。你哪裏不舒服?
doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什麼,能告訴我嗎?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made severAl trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶着化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完後,請把化驗報告給我送過來。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫:待會兒見。
Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。
Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什麼大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要儘量清淡一點。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客氣。
Doctor: You are welcome.


單詞 Words

seafood  n. 海鮮

roastduck  n. 烤鴨

vomit  vi. 嘔吐

bathroom  n. 廁所

laboratory  n. 化驗室  

indigestion  n. 消化不良  

oily  adj. 油膩

avoid  vt. 避免


短語 Phrases

a great variety of things  種類很多

made several trips to the bathroom  上了好幾趟廁所

get your stools tested  做一個大便檢查

write out a slip  開一張化驗單

take your seat  請坐

due to  因爲,由於


句子 Sentence Patterns

你嘔吐過沒有?

Have you vomitted?

昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。
I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

你得做一個大便檢查。
Now you have to get your stools tested.

我給你開一張化驗單。你帶着化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完後,請把化驗報告給我送過來。
I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

沒什麼大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。
It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

接下來的幾天,你的飲食要儘量清淡一點。
I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.


相關單詞 Related Words

bellyache  肚子痛

enteritis  腸炎

gastralgia  胃痛

gastritis  胃炎

appendictis  闌尾炎

enterogastritis  腸胃炎

constipation  便祕

nephritis  腎炎

diabetes  糖尿病

uraemia  尿毒症

urethritis  尿道炎

cystitis  膀胱炎

diarrhoea  痢疾

dysentery  痢疾

piles  痔瘡

haememorrhoids  痔瘡


相關短語 Related Phrases

have a pain in the chest  胸口痛

have a pain in the abdomen  肚子痛

hav e a pain in the back  背痛

have a pain in the ear  耳痛

have a pain in the loins  腰痛

have a running nose  流鼻涕

have a stuffed-up nose  鼻子不通

have a bad cough  咳嗽得厲害

bring up phlegm when coughing  咳嗽有痰

tougue heavily coated  舌苔很厚

have a foul breath  口臭

have a bitter taste in one's mouth  口發苦

run with tears  流淚

have watery eyes  流淚


相關表達方式 Related Expression

I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)
我頭疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳頭疼)

I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)
我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

I have got a pain in my belly.
我肚子疼。

I have diarrhoea.
我拉肚子了。

I have a splitting headache.
我頭痛得快要裂開似的。

I hace been having pains in my chest recently.
最近我一直胸口痛。

I have been losing sleep.
我最近一直失眠。

I have been throwing up.
我最近一直嘔吐。

I have got a bad appetite.
我的胃口不好。

I have a ringing in my ears.
我耳朵嗡嗡作響。

My right eardrum has been infected.
我的右耳鼓被感染了。

My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.
我的體重從80磅一下減到了60 磅。