當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 醫生護士英語會話(10):西藥(1)

醫生護士英語會話(10):西藥(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.68K 次
病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什麼藥呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

醫生護士英語會話(10):西藥(1)
藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

藥劑師:(拿起一個小盒子)我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。
Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:這藥有效果嗎?
Patient: Will this really help?

藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

藥劑師:當然有了。
Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。
Patient: That's great.

藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:謝謝你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?
Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,謝謝。
Patient: No. thank you.

藥劑師:不客氣。
Chemist: You're welcome.


單詞 Words

relieve  vt 緩解

prescription  n. 藥方

allergic  adj. 過敏的

medication  n. 藥物

recommend  vt 推薦

label   n. 標籤

miracle  n. 奇蹟,特效藥

penicillin  n. 盤尼西林

certificate  n. 證書,證明


短語 Phrases

apart from  除……以外

relieve the pain  緩解痛苦

see a doctor  看醫生

be allergic to  對……過敏

pick up  拿起

according to  根據

along with  與……一道,除……以外

boric acid  硼酸


句子 Sentence Patterns

Are you allergic to any type of medication?
你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

I recommend this brand for quick relief.
推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

If that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey.
如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。

There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。

The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。


相關單詞 Related Words

lotion  洗劑

paste  糊劑

inhalation   吸入劑

lozenge  糖錠

liniment  搽劑

suppository  栓劑

antipyretic   退熱藥

pain-killer   止痛片

aspirin  阿司匹林

morphine  嗎啡

sedative  鎮靜藥

insulin  胰島素

tonic   補藥

glucose  葡萄糖

anaesthetic  麻醉劑

ether  乙醚

ingredient  (藥物)成分


相關短語 Related Phrases

sleeping pill  安眠藥

oral contraceptive  口服避孕藥

contraceptive drugs  避孕藥

on a full stomach  飯後服用

shake the bottle well before use  服用前搖勻

be taken at bed-time  臨睡前服用

be taken when necessary  必要時服用

on an empty stomach  空腹服用

for external use  外用

for oral administration  內服


相關表達方式 Related Expressions

Apply this tube of jelly three times a day.
每天三次搽用這管軟膏。

Are you allergic to any medication?
你對藥物過敏嗎?

Avoid greasy foods.
不要吃油膩食物。

Be sure to keep warm and rest.
注意保暖和休息。

This eye drops may improve your eyesight.
這種眼藥水可以增進你的視力。

This is for oral administration.
這是口服藥。

This medicine will relieve your pain.
這種藥能緩解你的痛苦。

This solution is for external use only.
這種溶劑只能外用。