當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第188期:解除混亂(3)

職場英文口語 第188期:解除混亂(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.8W 次

Excuse me, could everyone gather round please.

ing-bottom: 75%;">職場英文口語 第188期:解除混亂(3)
打擾一下,請大家來一下好嗎。

Is this about the sackings?

是關於解僱的事情嗎?

No Denise.

不,丹尼斯。

Any rumours about sackings are not true.

任何關於裁員的消息都是假的。

Yeah that's right. Who told you.that Denise?

是的,沒錯。誰跟你說的,丹尼斯?

Please don't listen to rumours.

請別聽信謠言。

I am trying to establish the facts and if I get any information I will let you know straight away.

我正在證明事實,一旦有了消息我會馬上告訴你們。

But I heard Mr. Socrates is coming tomorrow, surely he's going to sack us.

但我聽說蘇格拉底先生明天要來,他肯定是來解僱我們的。

Ignore the rumours and please don't pass them on.

忽略這些謠言吧,請別傳謠。

Anna. Tell them to carry on with their work as t, yes.

安娜。告訴他們繼續像往常一樣工作。好的。

Could you please just carry on with your work as k you.

你們可以繼續像往常一樣工作。謝謝。

So Anna, how are you going to find out the facts?

那麼安娜,你要怎麼查出事實呢?

I'm going to have to call Paul – in private Tom – I don't want any more rumours getting out.

我要私下給保羅打電話,湯姆,我不想再散佈出謠言了。

Oh yeah, absolutely.

是的,當然。

You need to establish the facts right?

你要覈查事實,對嗎?

Hello, Paul speaking.

你好,我是保羅。