當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第84期:健康與安全(3)

職場英文口語 第84期:健康與安全(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.07W 次

Do you mind not slurping Denise?

職場英文口語 第84期:健康與安全(3)
丹尼斯,可以不要咂着嘴喝茶嗎?

This is thirsty work.

我說這麼多話很渴。

Now is everyone clear about what to do if there is a fire alarm?

現在大家都清楚聽見火警後該怎麼做了吧?

It's usually a false alarm anyway.

一般都是假警報罷了。

That's not the point. Now Anna, what about smoking?

那個不是重點。安娜,關於吸菸呢?

No smoking on company premises. But it wasn't me, it was Mr Ingle.

辦公場所禁止吸菸。但那不是我,是英格爾先生。

Mr Ingle!

英格爾先生。

I see, so it was Mr Ingle smoking in the warehouse. You should have told me Anna. Sorry!

我知道了,所以是英格爾先生在庫房吸菸。你應該早點告訴我,安娜。 對不起。

Right, I'm going to have to look into this.

好了,我會調查一下這件事的。

Back to work everyone… oh and take a biscuit with you.

大家可以回去工作了……拿點兒點心吧。

So Anna's let the cat out of the bag – Mr Ingle won't be pleased – but at least she now knows what do if a fire breaks out.

安娜把祕密說出來了——英格爾先生會不高興的——但是至少現在她知道了火災發生的時候自己該做什麼了。