當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第82期:健康與安全(1)

職場英文口語 第82期:健康與安全(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.17K 次

Welcome back. Things are quite tense at Tip Top Trading today.

職場英文口語 第82期:健康與安全(1)
歡迎回來。今天Tip Top Trading的氣氛可有點緊張。

Paul, the boss, mistakenly thinks Anna's been smoking on company premises and she's trying to explain herself.

老闆保羅誤以爲安娜在公司吸菸,她正試着爲自己解釋。

But, but… Frankly, I'm disappointed with you Anna.

但,但是…… 老實說,這次我對你很失望,安娜。

You're a hard worker but it doesn't mean you can go against company policy.

你很努力,但這不代表你可以違反公司的規定。

Anna, remember the phrases we've learnt about a misunderstanding!

安娜,還記得教給你的那些解釋誤解的話嗎!

Oh yes. Paul, I think there's been a misunderstanding.

是的。保羅,這次是你誤會了。

A misunderstanding? How can you explain the smell of cigarette smoke?

誤會?你怎麼解釋你身上的煙味呢?

This is a 'no smoking' building.

我們公司是“無煙”環境。

Let me explain. I went down to the warehouse to speak to Mr Ingle and… well… someone else was smoking.

聽我解釋。我剛纔下樓去倉庫找英格爾先生談事情,然後……有人在吸菸。

What! ? Someone was smoking in the warehouse?

什麼!有人在庫房吸菸?

Golly gosh, that's highly dangerous. Who was it Anna?

天啊,那可太危險了啊。他是誰,安娜?

Err… well… I can't really say. But I dealt with it and it won't happen again.

我真的不能說。不過我已經處理好這件事了,保證不會再發生。

Yes, you dealt with it very well Anna but can you keep your secret about Mr Ingle safe?

是的,安娜,你處理好了那件事,但是你能爲英格爾先生保密嗎?

Thank you Anna and sorry about the misunderstanding.

謝謝你安娜,抱歉剛纔誤會你了。

Would you like a biscuit?

來一塊餅乾吧?

Now I really think it's time we had a review of our health and safety procedures.

我覺得我們是時候再來複習一次公司的健康和安全條例了。