當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 與訂單有關的商務英語口語表達

與訂單有關的商務英語口語表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.12K 次

現在的很多企業都有涉外的業務,所以對於商務英語能力的要求都是比較高的。不管是哪個部門,都是需要進行溝通的,今天我們就爲大家整理了與訂單有關的商務英語口語表達,一起來看一下吧。

與訂單有關的商務英語口語表達

與訂單有關的商務英語口語表達

1. We'd like to order your products. We'll send our order confirmation today.

我們想訂你們的貨,今天會寄上正式的訂單。

2. Did you get our order for your telephones?

你是否收到了我們訂電話機的訂單?

3. Is there anything I can book for you now?

目前有什麼我可以代您訂購的嗎?

4. What we can order from you right now are cotton goods.

現在我們能向你訂購的只有棉織品。

5. Can you tell me the name and quantity?

你可以告訴我貨名和數量嗎?

6. Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June.

除非你方三月訂貨,否則我們無法6月送貨。

7. I'm ready to place an order with you, but only on the condition that the goods are restricted to Finland.

我準備向你們訂貨,但是唯一的條件是:貨物只限賣給芬蘭的公司。

8. Advanced samples must arrive in London before the end of August; otherwise the goods will be useless.

前寄樣品必須在8月底以前到達倫敦,否則所訂貨物都將無效。

9. Can we make a change to order No. 29734?

我們可以修改一下29734號訂單嗎?

10. We want to increase the number of AR-26s on order No. 99725.

我們想增加99725號訂單上AR-26的數量。

下訂單的商務英語口語對話

Leslie: How are you this afternoon?

今天下午過得如何?

Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this Morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

還好。今天早上我已經詳細看過你給我的目錄了。我想討論一下你們計算機揚聲器的價格。

Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list.

好的。這是我們的價目表。

Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

我看看。你們K-2-1 型的標價是美金十塊錢。大量訂購的話,有折扣嗎?

Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

當然有。100 或以上的訂單我們有百分之五的折扣。

Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

如果我下六百的訂單,你們可以給我什麼樣的折扣?

Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

六百的話,我們可以給你百分之十的折扣。

Paul: What about lead time?

交貨時間呢?

Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

在收到貨款的十天內,我們就可以把貨送出去。

Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

那麼,你們是要提前付款的?

Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

是的。你可以匯款到我們的銀行帳戶,或是開一個以我們公司爲擡頭的信用狀。

Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

那我想就先下六百的訂單。

Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

好極了! 我馬上寫訂購單並請你簽名。

下訂單的商務英語常用表達法

1. As long as we give the supplier a heads up a couple days in advance, they can usually fill the order no matter how large it is.

只要我們提前一兩天通知供應商,不管訂單有多大,他們通常能供應訂貨。

2. We have a standing agreement with your company, so we'll need the same amount as last time.

因爲我們和你們公司有長期合同,我們需要與上次數量相同的墨盒。

3. I will send you an invoice in the next few days, your order should be delivered before the end of the day on Monday.

幾天之後我就把發票給你寄去,你們所訂的商品應該在週一下班前送到。

4. We should really try to do better about waiting until the last minute to fill orders that are usually made on a monthly basis.

我們每個月都要填的訂單最好不要等到最後一刻才做。

5. Anyhow, see what you can do to expedite the order this time.

無論如何,你這次一定要儘快處理好這個問題。

商務英語應用的地方非常的多,只要有涉外的業務都會使用到。所以提高自己的商務英語能力就顯得非常的重要。上文中爲大家整理了與訂單有關的商務英語口語表達,大家可以學習一下,相信會對大家的口語表達有幫助。