當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 脫口說韓國的表達商務英語

脫口說韓國的表達商務英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.79W 次

2020年跟着小編一起說英語吧!接下來,小編給大家準備了脫口說韓國的表達商務英語,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">脫口說韓國的表達商務英語

能提提在韓國做生實用的建意的建議嗎?

Would you give me some tip tips on doing business in South Korea?

首先,相互介紹時,如果你沒遞上名片,就會很“沒面子”。

First, you will risk losing face if you don’t have cards to present during introductions.

有意思。

That’s interesting

不能總是照字面理解“是”字。

A yes answer should not always be taken literally.

那它有何意義?

What does it mean?

“是”可以用來表示 “我會考慮”。

A yes may be used to mean I’ll think about it.

喔。那“不”呢?

Well. What about a no answer?

韓國人不大樂意直接說“不”字。

Koreans are reluctant to give a direct answer of no.

那我怎樣表達“不” 的意思?

How do I express the meaning no

咬牙吸氣或者說“也許”。

Just suck in air through your teeth or say maybe.

我會記住的。

I’ll keep it in mind.

在韓國,三角形具有不好的含義。

In Korean culture triangles triangle have negative connotations.

我會避免把它們使用在促銷品中。

I’ll avoid them in my promotional material.

韓國人對陌生人會心存芥蒂。

South Koreans tend to be suspicious of people they don’t know.

難怪他們那麼重視合同

No wonder contacts arc so important here.

但合同只是做生意的大綱,日後他們還會制定出細則。

But a contract is only a general guide for conducting business. They will work out the details later. general guide

你幫了大忙。

You arc really very helpful.

願意爲您效勞

At your service.