當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 關於商務英語的英語口語句子

關於商務英語的英語口語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.83K 次

如果想要學習好英語的話我們就要努力一點,小編下面就給大家分享商務英語的口語,大家要多多加油

關於商務英語的英語口語句子

  Packing 包裝

1. These goods are very exPEnsive, and easily damaged.

這批貨很貴又容易被損壞。

2. Last time you told me that you wanted the most economical packaging.

上次你跟我說要最經濟的包裝。

3. We always take extra care with every shipment.

每批貨我們都會特別小心的。

4. As this article is fragile, please case it into durable packaging.

這種物品易碎,請以耐用包裝來裝箱。

5. The cost of this article includes packaging.

這種物品的價格已包含了包裝費。

6. As a rule, the buyer ought to bear the charges of packaging.

通常,包裝費用應由買方負擔。

7. The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation.

外包裝應堅固,適合於運輸。

8. As to the inner packaging, it must be attractive and helpful to the sales.

至於內包裝,必須具有吸引力,有利於促銷。

9. For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the nature and the gener- ally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.

對於危險品和有毒的貨物,在每件包裝上應有醒目的標記及性質說 明。

10. We usually pack each piece of men’s shirt in a box, half dozen to a box and 10 dozens to a wooden case.

我們通常把每件男襯衣裝入一個盒子裏,半打裝一箱,十打裝一個 木箱。

11. Nowadays many kinds of drinks are packed in paper tins.

現今很多飲料使用紙聽裝。

12. The wooden case should be not only seaworthy but also strong enough to protect the goods from any damage.

木箱不僅要適合於海運,還要十分堅固足以保護貨物不受任何損失。

13. Please pack one TV set to a cardboard box, 4 sets to a wooden case suitable for export.

請把每臺電視機裝一紙板箱,每四臺裝一適合於出口的木箱。

14. All the cases are strongly packed in compliance with your request.

按你方要求,所有箱子都包裝得很牢固。

15. The outer packing in bales or in wooden cases is at buyer’s option.

外包裝打包還是使用木箱,由買方選擇。

16. Please be assured that the packaging is strong enough to withstand rough handling.

請確保此包裝牢固,足以承受粗糙地搬運。

17. The goods must be packed in five - ply strong paper bags as stipulated in the contract.

貨物應按合同規定用五層厚牢固紙袋包裝。

  Shipment 裝運

1. How long does it usually take you to make a delivery?

通常你方需要多長時間交貨?

2. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within three months after

receipt of the covering L/C.

一般說來,我們在收到有關的信用證後三個月內可交貨。

3. Could you possibly advance shipment further more?

你方能不能再提前一點交貨?

4. I hope that the goods can be shipped promptly after you get our L/C.

我希望你們能在收到我方信用證後馬上裝運。

5. Shipment should be made before October,otherwise we are not able to catch the season.

十月底前必須交貨,否則就趕不上季節了。

6. The earliest shipment we can make is early March.

三月初是我們能夠做到的最早交貨日期。

7. I’m sorry,we can’t advance the time of shipment.

抱歉,我們不能提前交貨。

8. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to expedite shipment.

我方迫切需要這次訂貨,故請貴方加快裝運。

9. We are confident of being able to ship the goods to you by the end of next month.

我們相信能在下月底前將貨物裝運給你們。

10. The goods ordered are all in stock and we assure you that the first steamer will make the shipment available in November.

貴公司訂購的貨物我方均有現貨,可保證在十一月份將貨物裝上第 一條便船。

11. Please see to it that the goods are shipped per PEACE sailing on or about October 15th.

請確保貨物由十月十五日左右啓航的“和平輪”裝運。

12. Shipment by the middle of October will be too late for us.

十月中旬交貨太晚了。

13. We’ll try our best to advance shipment to September.

我們會盡最大努力將交貨期提前到九月。

14. When is the earliest possible date you can ship the goods?

你們最早什麼時候可以裝運?

15. I wonder whether you can make shipment in September.

我想知道你們能否在九月份裝運。

16. How long will the delivery take from here to Canada by sea freight?

從這裏到加拿大海運需多長時間?

17. I don’t think I can promise you any January shipments.

我不能保證一月份發貨。

18. Please be informed that the shipment of the cargo (your purchase order No. 123) was sent yesterday, airway bill No.123.

特此通知這批貨物(你方訂單號碼是No.123)昨天已裝運,航 空貨物的領取號碼是No.123。

19. In case you do not receive the goods on or before December 12, please let us know.

萬一你方沒有在12月12日或之前收到貨物,請告知我方。

20. We will do all we can to fill your order so that the goods will be shipped before October 15.

我方將盡全力履行此訂單,將於10月15日前安排這些貨物裝船。

  Claim 索賠

1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.

請合理考慮我們的索賠要求。

2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

請調查此事,並儘快將貨物發給我們以彌補數量的不足。

3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.

至於你方產品的品質低劣問題,我方要求你方賠償一萬美元。

4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.

由於你方未能及時交貨,我方將向你方提出由此而遭受的全部損失的索賠。

5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.

任何有關該產品質量問題的申訴應該在貨物到達後的十五天內提出。

6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.

我們的客戶投訴我們的產品質量低劣。

7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a prompt settlement.

看來情況已十分清楚,我們希望你能設法儘快解決問題。

8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.

很遺憾,我們無法接受你方關於貨物短裝的索賠。

9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.

我方檢驗證明,貨物受損是由於包裝不當而造成的。因此,我們不 得不將此事提交你處解決。

10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.

由於這些產品質量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,並務必請貴方 更換這些產品。

11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.

因貨號有誤,致使到貨錯誤。對此,我們深表歉意。

12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.

我們收到的貨物與訂貨樣品不符。

13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.

考慮到我們之間長期的業務關係,我們願意各讓一半解決這項索賠。

14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.

我們希望這一不幸事件將不會影響到我們雙方之間的關係。

15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.

很明顯,貨物短缺系包裝遺漏所致。

16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.

考慮到我們之間的業務關係,我們準備接受25噸短裝的索賠。

17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.

我們很抱歉你們不滿意我們貨物的質量。

18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.

我們保證在以後的交貨中不會出現類似的事件。

19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.

內附有鑑定人對這破損的三箱貨物的鑑定報告。

20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutely reliable.

這是由休斯頓的一個著名實驗室提供的一份檢驗報告,證據絕對可靠。