當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關於商務英語300句的口語

有關於商務英語300句的口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.46W 次

英語口語就要說最地道的就要說外國人經常掛在嘴邊的話,小編下面就給大家分享英語的口語,大家有需要的要多多讀讀

有關於商務英語300句的口語

  Establishing Business Relations

1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

我們從中國駐倫敦大使館的商務參贊處得知你們的名字和地址。

2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

承蒙布萊克先生的介紹,我們得知貴公司的名稱和地址。

3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我們願意與貴公司建立業務關係。

4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple company.

楓葉公司向我方介紹了貴公司。

5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我們之間的相互瞭解與合作必將促成今後重要的生意。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我們願和貴公司建立業務關係。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我們很樂意同貴公司建立業務關係。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

現在我們藉此機會致函貴公司,希望和貴公司建立業務關係。

9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我們特此致函是想與貴方建立業務關係。

10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

你方想同我方建立業務關係的願望與我方是一致的。

11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

鑑於我方專營日本輕工業產品出口業務,我方願與貴方在這方面開展貿易。

12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我們經營的商品主要是工藝品。

13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

我們經營這類商品已有二十多年的歷史了。

14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

來函收悉,得知貴方願與我方建立業務關係,我們表示同意。

15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

爲了使貴方對我方經營的紡織品有所瞭解,特航寄我方最新目錄,供細閱。

16. Glad to see you in your company.

很高興在貴公司見到您。

17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小時的車程。

18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我們能去的話,那麼就明天下午三點鐘吧。

19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你們能將你們的銷售統計資料寄給我們,那可就太有幫助了。

20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我們希望你們能將相關資料寄給我們。

  Inquiry 詢盤

1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

我們的買主想索求你方價格單或目錄。

2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所報價格需包括到溫哥華的保險和運費。

3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您報成本加運費、保險費到溫哥華的最低價格。

4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?

請寄樣品目錄和詳細報價。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.

請把貴公司的最新樣品及最優惠的價格寄給我們,不勝感激。

6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.

對你們刊登在今天《中國日報》上的廣告,我們很感興趣。如能寄 來樣品並附上價格,不勝欣慰。

7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 請告知我們貴方能供貨的價格。

8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.

若貴方價格合理,我們可能向你們大量訂貨。

9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.

若質量好且價格適合我方市場的話,我們願考慮與你方簽署一項長 期合同。

10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.

鑑於我方市場對此貨的需求日增,務請你們考慮給予特別折扣。

11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.

若我方向你們長期訂貨,請告知能給予多少折扣,不甚感激。

12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.

請就下列每項貨物向我方報成本加運費、保險費到西雅圖的最低價 格,其中包括我們百分之五的佣金。

13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

請告知我方下列貨物的最低價格。

14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.

史密斯先生正在對綠茶進行詢價。

15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?

既然我們已經對你們的產品進行了詢價,請在月底前報價。

16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.

一般來說,在收到相關信用證後三個月內我們就全部交貨。

17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.

請給我們提供你們產品目錄冊上100組6號產品的報價。

18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.

那些產品在國外市場上的需求量很大。

19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?

你能報給我這些商品的價格嗎?

20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.

這個報價是我們在精打細算的基礎上得出來的。

  Telephone Calls 打電話

1. This is Dajiang Food Store. How may I help you?

這裏是大江食品店。請問我怎樣能幫到你呢?

2. Could you put me through to the toy department?

請幫我接玩具部好嗎?

3. I’d like to order 3 cases of beer.

我打算訂購三箱啤酒。

4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900.

我叫託尼·史密斯,住上海賓館2107房間,我的電話號碼是 6567-8900。

5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you’ve ordered. The postage is included.

您訂的書請匯款一千五百元過來,郵資包括在內。

6. Hold on a moment please.

請稍等。

7. I’ll see if she is in.

我去看看她有沒有在。

8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.

對不起,她這會出去了。

9. I’ll be pleased to if I can.

如果能的話,我很高興。

10. Extension 121, please.

Sorry, the line is busy.

請接121號分機。

對不起,線路忙。

11. Could I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

Sorry, there is no one by the name of Johnson here.

我可以和約翰遜先生通話嗎?

對不起,這裏沒人叫約翰遜。

12. Could you hold on a minute? I’ll get him for you.

Certainly. Thanks.

稍等,我幫你去叫他。

行,謝謝。

13. Mr. Smith is tied up at the moment.

OK. I’ll call again later.

史密斯先生現在脫不開身。

好的,我回頭再打電話過來。

14. I am sorry I wasn’t in when you called.

That’s all right.

很抱歉你來電話時我不在。

沒關係。

15. Operator, we were cut off. Could you reconnect me, please?

Just a moment, please.

接線員,電話斷了。可以替我重新接通嗎?

請稍等片刻。

16. Do you follow me?

Yes, please go on.

打電話

聽懂我的話了嗎?

聽懂了,請接着談。

17. Have you got it?

Sorry. Do you mind repeating?

明白了嗎?

對不起,你介意再說一遍嗎?