當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 有關購買水果和蔬菜的英語口語

有關購買水果和蔬菜的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.21K 次

英語口語如果你能說得流利,你的英語應該沒有什麼問題的呢,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景口語對話,英語是要多花心思的

有關購買水果和蔬菜的英語口語

  今天超市芒果大特價啦

ACan you direct me to some fresh produce that's on sale?

能告訴我哪裏能買到正在打折的新鮮的水果嗎?

BWell, we've got some great mangoes on sale.

嗯,我們有很不錯的芒果正在打折。

AMangoes? What are mangoes?

芒果?芒果是什麼?

BWell, it's a fruit with a big seed in it.

嗯,是一種中間有很大種子的水果。

ACan you eat the seed?

那個種子能吃嗎?

BNo. Peel the skin with a sharp knife, and throw out the seed.

不能。用快刀把果皮削了,然後把中間的核扔掉。

AWell, how much are they?

嗯,多少錢?

BWell, they're on sale today for only $1 each.

嗯,這些今天特價,一元一個。

ACan you describe their taste?

你能描述他們的味道嗎?

BThey usually taste sweet, but they remind me of an orange.

他們嚐起來很甜,但是讓我想到了橙子。

AHow can I tell if they're ripe?

我怎麼判斷他們熟了沒有呢?

BYou can buy them either ripe or unripe. Unripe ones are hard.

不論有沒有熟,你都可以買。沒有熟的很硬。

AWhere do they grow mangoes?

芒果是在哪裏生長的?

BThe ones that are on sale are from Central America.

這些在特價中的是在中美洲。

  請問有機蔬菜醬油分別在超市哪道

AWe need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?

我們還需要買一些啤酒,啤酒在哪裏?

BThey don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.

超市是不賣啤酒的,我們要到賣酒的店買才行。

AHuh? They don't have beer. How can that be?

什麼?這裏不賣酒,怎麼可能?

BIt's a state state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.

這是州立的法律。這個州不允許超市賣酒,只有賣酒的店纔有。

AThat's too strict. It's silly.

這太苛刻,也很愚蠢。

BI know. I agree with you.

我同意你的說法。

AExcuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?

請問你們賣有機蔬菜嗎?

BYes, we do. They're right in front of organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?

有的,就在你前面。有機蔬菜都有藍色的標籤。在這裏,看到了嗎?

ASure. Thank should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.

唔,謝謝。你們應該要有標示,讓顧客知道哪些是有機蔬菜,哪些不是。

BThey're labeled on the packet, sir.

它們在包裝上有標示,先生。

AOne more question.

還有一個問題。

BYes?

請說。

AWe need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?

我們想買一些醬油,醬油在哪一個走道?

BThat would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.

在第七走道,和調味品一起,就在蕃茄醬的旁邊。

AThank you want paper or plastic bags?

謝謝。你要紙袋或塑膠袋?

BPlastic bags.

塑膠袋。

AAnd do you want to drive up?

你需要搬運服務嗎?

BWhat do you mean?

什麼意思?

AWe can have someone put the bags in our trunk for just drive up to that door over there.

他們可以幫我們把東西搬到卡車上。我們只要把車子開到那扇門那兒。

BWow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.

哇,好方便!不過我想我們可以自己提這些雜貨。

AYes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.

好的,我們的車子沒有停多遠。我告訴收銀員不要這項服務,全部大概要 90 美元錢。

BHere is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?

這裏是100美元。我可不可以去雜誌架那兒看看?

  請問購物籃在哪能找到

AExcuse me, could you tell me where I can get a shopping basket?

打擾了,你可以告訴我哪裏可以拿到購物籃嗎?

BYes, Madam. It is at the entrance.

是的,女士。在入口那裏。

AWell, I can't find the way to the entrance. Would you tell me where the entrance is?

額,我找不到去入口的路。你能告訴我入口在哪裏嗎?

BOkay. Follow me please.

行。請跟我走。

AThank you very much. By the way, where are the vegetables?

非常感謝你。順便問一下,蔬菜放在哪裏?

BIn aisle 3.

在3走道。