日積月累學口語:"唱對臺戲",如何用英文表示反對
1.虧你說得出來 I like that!
你是說男人應該娶幾個老婆?虧你說得出來!
Did you say that a man should have several wives? I like that!
2.閉上嘴 button one’s lip/zip ones lips
閉上嘴!難道你看不出來人家不愛聽麼?
Zip your lips. Can’t you see they’re annoyed?
3.讓人看不下去 an eye-sore
看那兩個年輕人在那裏又摟又吻的真讓人看不下去。
The two young guys’ caressing and spooning there are plain an eye-sore.
4.不理不睬 not even give a tumble
小李三番五次的說他喜歡小劉,可是小劉對他不理不睬
Xiao Li says that he likes Xiao Liu but she doesn’t even give him tumble.
5.拒絕某人的求婚 give somebody the mitten
她說她的求婚被拒絕了。
She said that she had been given the mitten.
6.怎麼也不…… can’t for the life of one.
我怎麼也想不起他的電話號碼了
I can’t for the life of me remember his telephone number.
7.絕對沒有 I’d eat my hat if I had…
我絕對沒有把那個消息告訴她。
I’d eat my hat if I had disclosed the news to her.
8.我懷疑 I doubt it.
你覺得那是真的嗎? 我懷疑。
Do you think it's true? I doubt it.