日積月累學口語:10句"委婉說不"的地道表達
Unfortunately, I've had a few things come up.
這是指有意外的事情發生了。
I'm trying to focus on finishing off some other things.
這是表示你還有一些未完成的工作的另一種方式。
I can't at that time, but I'm happy to help you with something else later.
這是一種非常禮貌的方式。你雖然拒絕了但是卻提供對其他事的幫助。
I'm sorry I can't.
這直接表明了這對你而言是不可能的。
Sorry but that isn't my strong suit.
這是表示你並不擅長此事的另一種方式。
I'm sure you will do fine on your own.
這是告訴別人能獨立完成此事的一種非常禮貌的方式。
I'm afraid I'm committed to something else.
如果你另有計劃時可以這麼說。
I really don't enjoy that kind of activity. Or, I don't like to do that.
我確實不太喜歡這類活動。
I'm sorry, but I have an emergency to attend to.
這是指你有些緊急的事必須要去做。
I can't right now, but maybe later.
這意味着將來可能行。