當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1894期:令人毛骨悚然

迷你對話學地道口語第1894期:令人毛骨悚然

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.93K 次

第一,情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1894期:令人毛骨悚然

A: Look out!

小心!

B: What's it?

什麼事?

A: You must have rolled over something just now.

你剛纔一定是壓了什麼東西了。

B: What you said gives me the creeps!

你嚇死我啦!

第二,詞海拾貝

give sb. the creeps

exp. To make one feel wary or uneasy due to eeriness or strange behavior.(令人毛骨悚然)

e.g. I stay away from that old house on the corner, it gives me the creeps.

我離街角的那棟老房子遠點,它讓我渾身起雞皮疙瘩!

e.g. Why is that guy just standing around and not tAlking to anyone? He's giving me the creeps!

爲什麼那個人只是站在那裏,不跟任何人說話?他令我我毛骨悚然!

e.g. I'll tell you these two nights we have been out here give me the creeps.

不瞞你說,我們在這兒守了兩夜,我是夜夜膽戰心驚。

e.g. All these ghost stories are giving me the creeps.

所有那些鬼的故事令我毛骨悚然。

第三,語彙積累

1.look out:當心,小心

e.g. If you don' t look out, you will come to grief.

如果你不當心,你會倒黴的。

e.g. Better look out who you're fooling with next time.

下次你最好是當心點,看你是跟誰打哈哈。

2.just now:剛纔

e.g. I apologize for my outburst just now.

我對剛纔的感情衝動表示歉意。

e.g. I' m afraid what I said just now was not called for.

恐怕我剛纔說的話本來是不必講的。

第四,口語句型

表述:肯定猜測某人在過去一定做了某事。

句型:Someone must have done something.

e.g. It must have rained last night, for the ground is wet.

昨晚一定下雨了,因爲地面還是溼的。

e.g. You must have been mad to speak to the servant.

你和僕人說話,一定是發瘋了。