當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 不打電話的理由(下)(組圖)

不打電話的理由(下)(組圖)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.77W 次

不打電話的理由(下)(組圖)

The Distracted

The Distracted
分神

There are Always those who easily become distracted while on the phone with things like internet, TV, or other duties.
總有那麼些人,如果他們邊打電話邊幹其他事,比如上網啊、看電視啊、或者其他“必須解決的任務”(這裏的這個"duties"大家應該領悟到是什麼意思了吧呵呵),他們就很容易分神。

A: What was that noise? Are you at a waterslide park?! I love waterslide parks!
A: 那噪音是什麼?你在滑水道公園(就像我們在水上樂園裏玩的那種滑水道)裏嗎?我很喜歡滑水道公園啊!

B: OH YEAH, it's a waterslide alright. A bad-mexican-food waterslide.
B: 噢,是啊,確實是滑水道,供應劣質墨西哥食品的滑水道。(這個……大家都明白了吧……)

The Lecturer

The Lecturer
演講


To some people, the phone is an opportunity to lecture, not to converse.
對於有些人,打電話是個用來做演講的好機會,而不是用來交談的。

Usually you can just set the phone down and they won't even notice.
通常你可以直接把電話擱在一旁,他們根本不會注意到。

The Neverending Conversation

The Neverending Conversation
沒完沒了的對話


Out of politeness, one or both of you will keep a conversation going way past its expiration date.
出於禮貌,其中一個人或者你們彼此就讓談話那麼一直持續下去,長得“過了期限”。

The Anxious

The Anxious
焦慮


If you're like me, you can't relax on the phone because you're constantly looking for an opportunity to say goodbye.
如果你是像我一樣的性格,那麼你打電話時無法感到從容,因爲你不停地在找說再見的機會。

B: that's why I don't eat cantaloupe anymore.
B: ……這就是爲什麼我再也不吃哈密瓜了。

A: Neat, Carl. So anyway, I appreciate the call.
A: 太酷了,Carl。總之我很感謝你打電話來。

B: Hey, you ever try rollerblading in the nude? It pretty much changed my life. Beats the hell out of yoga.
B: 嘿,你有沒有試過裸體滑旱冰?它給我的生活帶來了巨大的改變,可比瑜伽強多了。

A: Cool, yeah I'll look into it. Well it's been nice chatting with -
A: 很棒啊,好的,我會去研究一下的。恩,能跟你聊天真好……

B: My junk flaps around like a sail. I like to pretend myself is an eagle, flying free over the mountains of this great nation.
B: 我駕駛着我那舢板船到處飄蕩,感覺它就像只帆船。我喜歡假裝自己是隻鷹,在我們偉大祖國的山巒上空自由飛翔

The Epic Goodbye

The Epic Goodbye
史詩般的“再見”


Just hang up already.
快掛電話就是了。

A: Cool, well thanks for the call.
A: 好呀,謝謝你打電話來。

B: Yeah man, take care.
B: 耶,夥計,多保重。

A: I'll catch you later.
A: 我過段時間再跟你聯繫。

B: We should talk soon.
B: 我們應該很快又會聊的。

A: Sounds good dude.
A: 聽上去不錯,夥計。

B: OK, see ya.
B: 好了,回見。

A: You take care of yourself?
A: 你會好好照顧自己吧?

B: Will do, catcha later man.
B: 會的,以後再談吧夥計。(catcha later = catch you later 現在沒有時間與你交談,以後再談吧!)

A: Alright bye.
A: 好的,再見。

B: Bye bye!
B: 再見!

A: Peace dude.
A: 祝你平安,夥計。

B: I'M HANGING UP NOW.
B: 我掛咯。

A: Like hell you are, we've still got like 20 more ways to say "goodbye".
A: 見鬼去吧,我們還有20多種說“再見”的方式呢。(在對話中,like hell you are 往往用來表達後者對前者的表白的全盤否定或表達一種戲謔。)

B: Oh ok. Sayounara!
B: 噢,好吧。再見(日語)!

A: Adios.
A: 再見(西班牙語)。

B: Wiedersehen!
B: 再見(德語)!

A: Au revoir.
A: 再見(法語)。(這是在拼誰會的語種多麼……)