當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 男人心海底針:男人真正想說的是什麼?

男人心海底針:男人真正想說的是什麼?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.71K 次

Novelist and official Southern Belle Loraine Despres used to warn me to be wary of men who say, "When I'm done with you…" As in, "When I'm done with you, you'll know Paris like the back of your hand," or, "By the time I'm done with you, you'll have a wardrobe of real silk lingerie." It means, she says, he expects to be done with you. Me, all I hear is Paris and panties.
小說家洛蘭·德普雷是一位真正的南方淑女,她過去常警告我要小心那些說“……我纔會和你分開”的男人,比如“你對巴黎瞭如指掌的時候,我纔會和你分開”,或者“你擁有一整櫃真絲內衣的時候,我纔會和你分開” 。洛蘭認爲男人說這些話的意思是他想和你分手。而我呢,只聽到巴黎和褲褲。

男人心海底針:男人真正想說的是什麼?

What he says: "I love you... just not in the way you want to be loved."
他說:“我愛你……只是與你希望被愛的方式不同。”

What I hear: "I love you."
我聽到的是:“我愛你。”

What he really means: "I love having a friend with benefits."
他真正想說的是:“我好想找個炮友。”

What he says: "I'm really not ready for a relationship."
他說:“我真的沒有做好戀愛的準備。”

What I hear: "Hang in there, baby. We have a future together."
我聽到的是:“堅持下去,寶貝,將來我們會在一起的。”

What he really means: "I don't want to be in a relationship. At least, not with you."
他真正想說的是:“我不想談戀愛,至少不是和你談。”

What he says: "You're so hot!"
他說:“你真性感!”

What I hear: "You're so beautiful!"
我聽到的是:“你真漂亮!”

What he really means: "Take off your clothes."
他真正想說的是:“脫吧!”

What he says: "This is getting too intense too fast. We should make some space."
他說:“一切來得太快太突然,我們應該留點空間。”

What I hear: "The depth of my passion for you scares me."
我聽到的是:“我對你火熱的激情讓我不知所措。”

What he really means: "I'm interested in seeing someone else."
他真正想說的是:“我想再找別人。”

What he says: "It's not you, it's me."
他說:“不怪你,怪我。”

What I hear: "You are perfect, I am broken. Will you fix me?"
我聽到的是:“你很完美,而我有問題。你能治癒我嗎?”

What he really means: "I'm already seeing someone else."
他真正想說的是:“我已經看上別人了。”