當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 美文賞析:你要成爲自己的那道光

美文賞析:你要成爲自己的那道光

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.87W 次

Have you ever been around someone who immediately put you at ease? Perhaps you may be one of those people who others feel safe around.
有沒有遇到過那麼個人,只要他/她在你身邊,你立即就覺得安心?或許你就是讓別人覺得安心的那麼一個人。

What is the common thread in people who emanate warmth? Some may think it is related to personality or physical appearance. But this does little to explain why bright beacons of light can be found anywhere. Essence has nothing to do with our exterior.
那些氣場中自帶溫暖的人有哪些共性呢?一些人也許認爲這與性格或外貌有關。但這基本解釋不了爲什麼明亮的燈塔之光四處可見。本質與我們的外在無關。

I like to believe the common thread is a universal trait we are all able to tap into. When we see the truth of who we are and wholeheartedly love every part of that truth, we automatically shine. When we embrace our essence and live in congruence with who we are, we radiate peace.
我願意相信這個共性是我們都能夠觸及的、普遍存在的品質。當我們欣賞自己的本質並全心全意熱愛着這一切的時候,我們自然而然就會出類拔萃。當我們欣然接受自己的本質並遵循本心來生活的時候,我們會自帶平和的光環。

美文賞析:你要成爲自己的那道光

Every day we can choose to wake up and see the gift of getting to be who we are. When we decide to live from this way of "being," it becomes easy to see this same light and gift in everyone — even those who may not yet see it in themselves.
每一天,我們都可以選擇一醒來就欣賞做自己這一項天賦。當我們決定以“本性”來生活的時候,在每個人身上,甚至是那些可能還沒有開始欣賞自身本性的人身上,我們變得很容易就能看到同樣的光芒和天賦了。

The benefits of self-love are many. What I know to be true without a doubt in my heart, is that we are all capable of giving this gift to ourselves.
自愛的益處有很多。我所知道的真相就是,我們都能賦予自己這項天賦,這一點我深信不疑。

These words help me remember why embracing my essence is always the best thing to do. Perhaps this may resonate with where you are.
這些話讓我想起欣然接受自己的本質始終是上策的原因。或許這也會與你產生共鳴。

When you love who you are,
當你愛自己的時候,

you become a conduit of light.
你會成爲一道光。

Just drop into your heart space,
只需觸及心房,

and live life from this view.
並遵循本心來生活。

For all of this doing
做這一切

is not who you are.
無關你是誰。

Listen to your heart’s soft whisper,
聆聽內心輕柔的呢喃,

this voice will show you the way.
她會告訴你方法。

Live life from your essence
遵循本性來生活

is what she will say.
她會這樣告訴你。

See the light in yourself,
欣賞自身的光芒,

and your world will be bright.
你的世界都會變得明亮。

There is no need to worry,
沒必要擔心,

you are exactly as you should be;
你正是自己本來的模樣;

remember to love who you are,
記得愛自己,

and love you will see.
愛自己欣賞的一切。